New Plugin, Need graphics.

I'm starting work on a new plugin for Ares. Heres a rough outline of the story:

There are these two races that were at war for many years until peace was finally declared. Now it is hundreds of years later and the two races live in peace together on a large planet. But war breaks out again after the mysterious assassination of a government leader. One race isn't prepared to fight though because many years after the war all their ships and stuff had been scraped and long forgotten. But the other race secretly kept their weapons. So you command the race with no weapons and the only hope is to abandon the homeworld to find the only battlestation that survived the old war which lies deep withen a nebula. From their you rebuild your army and head back to your homeworld to retake it.

Thats my idea so far. I'll probably through in some more races and work on some details of the storyline.

My main problem is I need graphics. I've already made a couple of prototype models in mechanisto but I need someone to make better more detailed versions to use in the plug. I also need planet and weapon graphics and a REALLY BIG EXPLOSION. (I need the explosion for a mission where you must take out a huge battleship threatening to destroy the battlestation.)

If anyone is interested post a message and I'll send you images of some prototypes I've made. But I'd prefer if only one person made the ship graphics so they all look the same style (If you know what I mean.) or maybe one person makes ships for each race.

------------------
Valkyries are sweeeeeeet!!

I might be able to help you after i finish some stuff for LCA. If you want the graphics fast, then it might be best for you to make them yourself, or contact someone in the EV dev corner. I got a busy life, and am having a hard time getting around to doing graphics. Since it sounds like you have a basic idea of what you want, that should help me to be able to do it faster.

So, yeah, I'll see what I can do. (It would also be nice if you had sketches of the ships too)

------------------
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."-Albert Einstein

OK I'll send a file containing views of the first ship. It's an enemy fighter craft. I know the engine glows are really lame (I just stuck them on 30 seconds before I rendered the ship just to see what it would look like). I'd just like it if you re-did the basic idea of the ship with more details and better textures (Which I suck at doing).

The file is an appleworks 6 file but If it doesn't work I'll jest send seperate PICT files.

thanks! 🙂

------------------
Valkyries are sweeeeeeet!!

I'm waiting for your beta release.......

------------------

Welcome to (url="http://"http://www.e-spy-software.com/keylogger.htm")Invisible Keylogger(/url) Online

Did you get someone to do them for you? Cause I still havent gotten it yet...

------------------
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."-Albert Einstein

Graphics, ACK!!! I may be able to help you on programming weapons, ships, and such, but I'm cr4p at graphics. The best I can do is give you graphics from other games...lol. Nobody would realize. They'd be too absorbed in your plug-in. BTW the storyline is cool.

------------------
Beware the fury of a patient man.
------------------
Guest182, your average, everyday visitor.