A Request

I have tried to learn Hera, but have had little success. Since i know i will be unable, i ask someone (anyone) to do it. A friend of mine and i would appreciate a plug package containing several versions of TOR's mission: Fish Story Nothin...

Each version would offer every ship of a race's navy. For example, one plug would allow us to use the UNS HVYD, Carrier, Gunship, Cruiser, or fighter. Ditto with all other races. If the soul kind enough to make this plug package feels like it, they can include 2 races in a plug such as UNS ships and Ishiman ships.

Thank you.

------------------
Insanity has its advantages

And what do we get in return? Warm fuzzy feelings don't put food on the table y'know.

------------------
"That was quick."
"Well you know, when you don't do it right it doesn't take as long."

lol! sure they do! warm fuzzy feelings might get you a santa job at the nearest mall! 😉

------------------

Originally posted by U.E. Admiral:
**lol! sure they do! warm fuzzy feelings might get you a santa job at the nearest mall!;)

No, a three week training course at Grace Brothers in central Sydney will get you that. From memory, the sign-up fee is around AU$200, and a third of the candidates don't pass. 😉

------------------
Sundered Angel ,
The One and Only
Ares Webboard Moderator, and all-around Nice Guy

curses. well, i did say it was a request and not a job offer. Some people have the free time and boredom to fill requests such as mine.

------------------

curses. well, i did say it was a request and not a job offer. Some people have the free time and boredom to fill requests such as mine.

...on the EVNova boards. Nobody comes to the Ares board anymore.

------------------
"...Gradually we recovered, venturing cautiously back into the void of space afraid of what we might find there."

Originally posted by Skyfox:

...on the EVNova boards. Nobody comes to the Ares board anymore.

that's true. but i would be karma slapped for posting this there now wouldnt i?

------------------

**that's true. but i would be karma slapped for posting this there now wouldnt i?

More likely they'd just bounce it over here again, so it'd be back to square one.

------------------
Sundered Angel ,
The One and Only
Ares Webboard Moderator, and all-around Nice Guy

Well, he might happen upon SOME kind soul somewhere. The key is to set up a dialouge with someone first. Once their attention is garnered it is then the right time to spring a request upon them even though it may be for a different game.

However, SkyFox is quite right. There just aren't as many skillful, bored programmers on the Ares boards any more. Either we have something else to do or we just plain suck at Hera. Take your pick, you get a free slice of pie with it.

------------------
"That was quick."
"Well you know, when you don't do it right it doesn't take as long."

I have something else to do, apparently.

------------------
"There are 10 kinds of people in this world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't."

It's more likely that no one wants to put in the work on such a boring plugin - I already wrote a version for UE Admiral that lets you play as any Obish ship from OvE. As I recall, it took an hour or so to test and debug and, hey, lets face it, it wasn't a very fun thing to do 😉

------------------
look! its a signature!

Originally posted by Patrick:
**It's more likely that no one wants to put in the work on such a boring plugin - I already wrote a version for UE Admiral that lets you play as any Obish ship from OvE. As I recall, it took an hour or so to test and debug and, hey, lets face it, it wasn't a very fun thing to do;)

wow, you remember that? Thanks again anyway. It has brought my friend and i limitless enjoyment.

------------------