Replacement Needed

After a long period of semi-working on MInv, Pallas has decided he's not working on MInv.

Since I don't want to do the work, anybody else want to help out?

------------------
"In literature as in love we are astounded by what is chosen by others." Andre Maurois

Originally posted by Fleet Admiral Darkk:
**After a long period of semi-working on MInv, Pallas has decided he's not working on MInv.

Since I don't want to do the work, anybody else want to help out?

What did he do while he was on the project?

------------------
See I'm the king of the swingers, the Jungle V.I.P.,
But I've reached the top and had to stop,
And that's what's
botherin' me.

Who's on the team now as we speak?

------------------
There are only 3 kinds of people: those who can count, and those who can't.
Slavery is freedom.
Ignorance is strength.
Something is nothing.

If you need graphics, I'm great at making flying space boxes! 😉

------------------
look! its a signature!

I think they already have enough flying space boxes.

------------------
Slavery is slavery.
Freedom is freedom.
Ignorance is ignorance.

Pallas was in charge of racial balencing (within each race, and each race against another), making the Pfhor, making the S'pht, and making the UESG. I'm not sure how much of the races are done, he should email me his stuff shortly. I'll probably take over balencing, and let someone else have the races, then make levels.

Oh, and your graphics have to be as good as mine, but not so good as to show me up 😉

Why don't those who want to work on a race send me a sample image of something that they've done that looks similar to their interpretation of that race (I think the Pfhor might be done, so concentrate on the UESG). Sarg and I, the current team, will evaluate your submisions.

Thank you for your time.

------------------
"In literature as in love we are astounded by what is chosen by others." Andre Maurois

Actually, there are three UESG ships left, so we do need a few more space boxes. Detailed ones, mind you. I wouldn't settle for any lesser space boxes. (Refer to (url="http://"http://homepage.mac.com/sfiera/PhotoAlbum2.html")sfiera@mac(/url))

Darkk: I'm about to send you a little present, but can't seem to remember your gatech email address.

------------------

• Dark Side: Gates gives $100m to fight HIV, $421m to fight Linux, Thomas C. Greene, The Register, 11.13. $100m over 10 years to fight AIDS in India; $421m over three to fight Linux. Priorities.

Darkk, you remember my old Zirzacht ships?

------------------
Freedom is ignorance.
Slavery is power.
Knowledge is nothing.

Yeah, but those are so much better than the stuff we've already got. We'd have to redo most things.

------------------

You could dumb them down. It wouldn't be hard.

------------------
There are only 3 kinds of people, those who can count, and those who can't.
Society is always at loggerheads with improvement.