Condition True Yet....

I'm unclear on how to use the condition true yet sequence. I know that it can be used to tell when the player has captured all the enemy planets or visa-versa, but I don't know how to use it. It changes the scenario's "global condition" but I'm not 100% sure as to what that is. It is used in the "You Should Have Seen The One That Got Away" scenario. If someone could explain this a bit better I would appreciate it. Thanks!

------------------
And so Shrout1 finally arrived
And there was Excessive Cheating™

(This message has been edited by Shrout1 (edited 01-01-2002).)

Condition True Yet changes the status of one or more global conditions(no ships left, destruction of...,condition true yet, if score >x etc.) An active condition will be deactivated, and an inactive condition will be activated.

CTY is often used in conjunction with the condition "No Ships Left" NSL must be inactive at the start of a scenario, then activated a second or two after the scenario begins.

------------------
http://www.AmbrosiaSW.com/webboard/Forum3/...TML/000748.html
www.magleague.com
GameRanger/MagChat SN: Col. Patrick (EL)

I'll tell you what I'm up to. I decided to make a pretty complex strategy mission the other day. In this system there are five planets, and I want the computer to recognize when the player has captured all of the planets or when the enemy has captured all of the player's planets. In level 19 of Ares Nathan Lamont used Condition True Yet sequnes to somehow determine when the enemy or player had captured all of its foe's bases. I'm just curious as to how I could set my level up to do this.

------------------
And so Shrout1 finally arrived
And there was Excessive Cheating™

You know, this still is a good question. I abandoned that plug because I couldn't get this to work, so I'm dragging it back up to the top again. I bet everyone will still be just as stumped though...

------------------
"You will find that your device is highly non-functional...." - Bad Guy