New Plug Coming Soon-Help With Whatever

Okay-My new (and first) Ares plug-in is coming soon. I've noticed that people come here to post info for testing, ideas for missions, etc. So, I'm here to do that! Just post back or e-mail (tony_varina_tv@yahoo.com) if you want to help with anything. I will need testers soon, and I'll e-mail the plug so that you can help with making missions, etc. Here's the basic plug info:

Name: Yeerk Wars
About: Based upon the 'Animorphs' series by K.A. Applegate with the same races from the books-except it's all space based action now.

Missions:

Mission 1: The Threat: You pilot an Andalite fighter to destroy a Yeerk Bug Fighter before it can reach its base. Unfortunately, it is also protected by the Blade Ship of Visser Three (a Heavy Destroyer, to use Ares terminology)

Mission 2: The Reinforcements: Again piloting an Andalite fighter, you must destroy a Yeerk-Intrepid cruiser harassing your stations, and then destroy the Yeerk stations. The Andalites will provide two of their Intrepid Cruisers as well.

Mission 3: The Offensive: While the Andalites were focused on their space stations, the Yeerks have returned to take Earth, and you must take it back. Your base (on Mars) can build fighters & transports only.

Mission 4: The Battle: The Yeerks make one last attempt to gain Earth: by sending a Pool Ship to defeat the Andalite's Dome Ship in orbit around Earth (both have the capabilites of a carrier).

Mission 5: The Change: The Yeerks have changed their target from Earth to the watery world of Leera. Operating from the nearby planet Oriango, you must capture Leera.

Mission 6: The Rescue: The Yeerk have withdrawn almost all of their forces, so using only a cruiser and two fighters you must land a transport on Leera to wipe out the last of the Yeerks.

Mission 7: The Return: The Yeerks have returned to Earth, this time construction bases on Earth and the moon. However, the Andalites still retain their base on Mars, so you must capture/retain all the planets/moons to win.

Mission 8: The Rebellion: The Yeerks are once again drawn away, this time to the Taxxon planet. The Taxxons are finally rebelling, despite the fact that their ships are no match for Yeerk technology.

And that's as far as I've gone. I want to include several other species in the game as well, including: Garatron, Orff, Venber, Howlers, and Kelbrid.

Thanks for all your help!

I can help beta test and a do some programing. Sorry but I can't do graphics.

email: legobugz@popmail.com

Glad I can help

-Trader

------------------
Visit Traders base of cool EVO stuff. It's right (url="http://"http://legobugz1.tripod.com/evo_base/")here.(/url)

Animorphs, eh? I'm a fan of Animorphs. Not exactly a big fan though. I can beta test for you. However... I'm also pretty dumb at graphics. 😉 How about I help you make the ships and weapons and other objects and stuff?

------------------
"A life without danger is no life at all."

I'll help by beta testing if you need me to do so.
lcanic@eircom.net
My main interests currently are developing stand-off fire and forget ordinance systems and heavy combat battle scenarios.

------------------
Oh, so it is another bug hunt then...

(Deleted)

(This message has been edited by Blood Eagle (edited 05-05-2002).)