AO

I seem to remember a scenario being developed a while back by MadFax called AO. Is this still in developement, or was it released, or what?

------------------
"Take me to your dealer"-Bumper sticker
"You may not throw things at my dragon!"
"We remove the furry killing things. We think only of removing the furry killing things."-The Skies of Pern, Anne McCaffery

AO is still in development. The races are done and I'm supposed to do the levels but MadFax hasnt gotten the Hera files to me yet. Look for a release by late March/early April .

------------------
http://www.AmbrosiaSW.com/webboard/Forum3/...TML/000748.html
www.magleague.com
GameRanger/MagChat SN: Col. Patrick (EL)

Originally posted by Patrick:
AO is still in development. The races are done and I'm supposed to do the levels but MadFax hasnt gotten the Hera files to me yet. Look for a release by late March/early April .

Well, it's to big for hotmail, and my account on the only web server I could conceivably host it on won't work - thus I can only transfer it via AIM.

------------------

Originally posted by MadFax7:
**Well, it's to big for hotmail, and my account on the only web server I could conceivably host it on won't work - thus I can only transfer it via AIM.

What OS do you have? If you have OS>=OS 9, then use iTools. If not, encrypt it as a .sit.hqx and with a password, upload it to the Ares add-ons page, and have Patrick download it.

------------------
"Take me to your dealer"-Bumper sticker
"You may not throw things at my dragon!"
"We remove the furry killing things. We think only of removing the furry killing things."-The Skies of Pern, Anne McCaffery

Originally posted by Admiral Benden:
What OS do you have? If you have OS >=OS 9, then use iTools.

Nope. Only 8.6. ( :frown:)

Originally posted by Admiral Benden:
If not, encrypt it as a .sit.hqx and with a password, upload it to the Ares add-ons page, and have Patrick download it.

I refuse to needlessly clutter up add-on pages. Anyways, the Ares Add-ons page is for finished and tested scenerios, not pre-alpha builds of largely untested scenerios with no levels.

------------------

Originally posted by MadFax7:
**I refuse to needlessly clutter up add-on pages. Anyways, the Ares Add-ons page is for finished and tested scenerios, not pre-alpha builds of largely untested scenerios with no levels.

Another solution would be preferable, yes.

------------------
Sundered Angel ,
The One and Only
Ares Webboard Moderator, and all-around Nice Guy