Has it been done?

When I used to browse these boards reguarly, people always talked about making an EV/O conversion for Ares. I left Ares in the dust pile after Hera's beta version was released and turned out to be so imposible to use. I was wondering if that has been done since I left.

------------------
Dr. Tall says: Taller is Better

Sort of. EVNet has been available for a while. It has all 3 governments from EV: Confederation, Rebellion, and Independent. It's pretty nice, but it's just for network.

In the works is Ares: Override, a port of Override to Ares. It will have all the governments from EVO and singleplayer+net missions to use them in.

------------------
GameRanger SN: Col. Patrick (EL)

Me and MadFax are working together on a conversion of EVO to ares. But I think you are welcome to make your own or make a EV one.

(This message has been edited by EMINEM (edited 08-08-2001).)

No thanks, I'm not interesting in making a conversion, I just want to play one 😉

------------------

--Deleted--

This post was so shockingly irrelevant, and downright off-topic, that should you have read it, you would have simply shook your head at my ignominiousness. For that reason, I have relieved you of the burden of reading it.

(This message has been edited by Count Altair El Alemein (edited 08-09-2001).)

Umm....ok, thank you for your kind self-censorship.

------------------

That reminds me...can someone help me with the starmap?

Unfortunately, I cant really transfer anything atm because of a broken ZIP drive and a computer without the Net. :frown:

------------------
'Is that what I think it is?'
'What?'
'A big orange swirly thing in space!'

• Red Dwarf

-Deleted-

I seem to have a penchant for making irrelevant posts. Seriously, if my last one was irrelevant, then THIS one is shockingly unbelievably incredibly to the power of 5 you know more irrelevant. This is just so irrelevant, reading it would make you forget all about Ares, the conversion, even life itself.

Amen that I got here in time!

(This message has been edited by Count Altair El Alemein (edited 08-33-2001).)

I think I would have been more entertained to read your irrelevant post than your excuse as to why you deleted it.

------------------

If you only knew how irrelevant it was... you would not say that.

it was about m:inv wasnt it? 🙂 what do you know, karma does have some effect, lol.

------------------
Newbie bashing = Tactical destruction of possible future threats = NATO
So why cant i do it?

Now who's turning the topic into a M:inv conversation? It had nothing to do with Marathon invasion.

Originally posted by Pyro:
**what do you know, karma does have some effect, lol.

I'll have to pretend I didn't read that.

------------------

I was rather irrelevant in my first statement, but I'm afraid the second statement for which I apologised tops that. If you look at it closely, you may find out why.

Count Altair, how many of your 513 posts were spent in self-evaluation? In this topic you're batting 3 out of 5 (60%) so lets extrapolate.....307.8 out of 513 is still the ratio of 60% so is it fair to say that 307.8 of your posts are irrelevant?

(Granted, I realize this post is irrelevant too 😉 )

------------------

That is what I would call 'chop-logic', Dr 🙂

------------------
There are only 3 kinds of people: those who can count, and those who can't.