Next Week's Tourney- Sign Up Here!

This upcoming Friday, the 21st, I will be hosting yet again another tourney. Hopefully this post won't be interrupted like the last one. Anyways, heres the details.

I think I should readjust the time for our tourneys so they don't carry too far into the night (sometimes morning). From now on, the tourney will start at 8:30 pm EST instead of 9:30 pm EST. However it'll be the same as usual- please make it there before the end of the first round, or in other words, before 9 pm EST.

As far as game selection goes, I will use the same policy as last tourney. Except this tourney I hope to be a little bigger, so the policy will change a little. First round will be best-of-threes, second round best-of-fives, and final round best-of-seven. I will adjust this according to the amount of people in the tourney, so keep an eye out for future posts. If we use the same "each player picks one game's species/level" policy I will be out of the tourney unless there is a need for players.

Stay tuned for future news on the upcoming tourney in the meantime.

------------------
-Vegeta <axis.n3.net>

Well, I would play if it didn't involve me getting up at around 6:30 A.M. Saturday morning. Any chance of having the tournament at around 1 A.M. your time? That would make it a nice 11 for me, definately a lot more sleep 🙂

Sheppo
"Quack quack!"
-Londo Mollari

You can count me in. And thank you Vegeta for listening to me! 8:30 is a much better time for me then 9:30!

------------------
May Macs eternally crush PCs!

-Admiral Dennis
(url="http://"mailto:admiraldennis@mac.com")mailto:admiraldennis@mac.com(/url)admiraldennis@mac.com

Suggetion: Vegeta, how about you put the date of the torney in the subjects of these topics? Example: "This weeks torney - sign up here! (1/21/00)"

------------------
May Macs eternally crush PCs!

-Admiral Dennis
(url="http://"mailto:admiraldennis@mac.com")mailto:admiraldennis@mac.com(/url)admiraldennis@mac.com

Yeah, I'm in, I could use another ass kicking.

------------------
Karma police,
Arrest this man.

OOH! Ares tourney! I'm in! Whyfore do people not want to play into the morning? I was the Lord of Three-AM Myth back in the day... Now I have to fight tooth and claw to get that single, precious phone line. But mark my words, this'd be much easier round 1 AM EST (11 my time) for me as well.

I'll be there this time, I'm sorry I didn't make it last time, I'm Ameriacan, so my math for the time difference was a little incorrect 🙂

------------------
"Well try to kill them with a fork-lift!"
The Notorious Bounty
Hunter,
Boba Fett

Count me in this time.

------------------
Pax
sagitar@earthlink.net

" They say that every five minutes someone dies in a car accident, but how often are there seven hundred and sixty one armless and legless corpses in one hangar?" - Terminal 2, Where are monsters in dreams, Marathon Infinity

This message got sorted to the bottom thanks to some spammers uhem. The tourney is still open for registration, so if you haven't, GET TO WORK! 😉

------------------
-Vegeta <axis.n3.net>

Still some more time for those folks who haven't registered- remember its at Friday at 8:30 pm EST!

------------------
-Vegeta <axis.n3.net>

I unfortunantly lost my skills due to playing similar games.
Therfore I will not be at the tourney.
I am posting here to remind Vegeta to get his tester info packet from me by emailing FA_Darkk@hotmail.com (my project email address).

------------------
Commander-in-Chief of the Nijayias Interstellar Navy.

I'm Back. And in.

Now you all lose!!! (actually, I kind of stink at this game...)

------------------
"Cap'n Hector Robbed The Bank!"

-Dash Riprock

-Starseeker Commlog

Darkk, you can still probably whip me, and others! I seirosly doubt you lost all your talent!

------------------
I come, I go; You'll never know...

-Admiral Dennis