What should I do?

Right now I'm bogged down with schoolwork, so I don't have much time to work on Hera. There are a couple of projects I've got planned:

-T33-I released a preview a while ago, abandoned the idea
-EVTac-Suggested before, some may remember my Hyperjump theorum...
-ĆtherOne-A specific planetary conquest engine.

...ĆtherOne also leads to two other projects only possible if ĆtherOne is completed:
...-Voyager (Seven Strands)
...-Dune: Landsraad

My personal course of action would be the ĆtherOne engine, but if anyone is interested in either of the other two, tell me. I think I'll start on ĆtherOne for now (or for the weekend). I could post some more details of any if interested.

If you see a lot of question marks, it's actually the single letter "AE"

------------------
-Pallas Athene, {M}ilitia Aeriane and Dysian Beta representative to the Obish Consensus
ThinkFish, and good things will come.
(This message has been edited by Pallas Athene (edited 11-27-2830).)

weclome to my life

------------------
just take my post, and imagine everything is speeled right.
nickel count: 7

Landsraad. It's the most interesting (And I don't have to think up a plotline)

------------------
-Pallas Athene of Dysian Beta, Obish Consensus Representative
-Nieru Dast, {M}ilitia Aeriane
-Danae Vernius

Eight selectable factions:
-House Corrino
-House Atreides
-House Harkonnen
-House Vernius (Me)
-House Richese
-House Ecaz
-House Mutelli
-Tleilaxu Masters
-----------------------
Four current ship classes (more to be added, all currently official from Dune)
-Lighter
-Frigate
-Monitor
-Crusher
-----------------------
Originally to be released as about 5-10 multiplayer levels
Later to be released as campaign to be played on internet
Not to be released for a long time (This'll have things even Slug hasn't tried yet)
-----------------------
Possible levels
TekWars (V,R)
Melange Hoard (All)
Kwisatz (All)

------------------
-Danae Vernius

I've run into a serious problem... I don't think I have a work ethic. Maybe I will get something done over Winter Break, though....

------------------
-Danae Vernius

I actually do have some ships designed (but not rendered) now. I've also found the existence of 3 new ship classes: Haulers; Warships; and Combat Pods, and also Airships. It's hard to put in all the ship classes, because everything I do will be as accurate to the series as would actually be fun. (Kanly will eliminate the majority of the rules to prevent civilian casualties)

Wierd Thing #1: to transport to other systems, you have to put ships on a Heighliner.

------------------
-Danae Vernius

Im interested in helping you I can make alot of cool weapons that have cool effects and also i can help you with ships like making them do things like being able to build. Please Email me 🙂 At edwardabower@yahoo.com and also this is the real eminem but i just dont know my pass words and im at my Grandmas for Cristmas

A) The plug will be at least 95% accurate to the DUNE chronicles. Don't even think of doing the Hera stuff if you haven't read Dune, Dune Messiah, Dune: House Atreides, and Dune: House Harkonnen (the other four would be useful too)

🆒 I like doing the 3D Rendering, plus I've already got a House and a half designed.

C) My largest problem is sounds; I really have no experience there and no ability to get others. If you're able to do that, then I would be interested

Progress report:

Work Ethic at 9%
Ship Design at 20%
Misc. Design at 5%
Hera Implementation at 0%

------------------
-Danae Vernius

Posted by Pallas Athene:
Work Ethic at 9%

lol i have a better work ethic than that for my plug that has 100 levels...

Posted by EMINEM:
Im interested in helping you I can make alot of cool weapons that have cool effects and also i can help you with ships like making them do things like being able to build. Please Email me At edwardabower@yahoo.com and also this is the real eminem but i just dont know my pass words and im at my Grandmas for Cristmas

um EMINEM: your gonna have a hard time finding some one that wants your help after that Alpha to Omega thing...

Pallas: If you need help turn to one of the ASI members that isnt busy (if that exists)

------------------
just take my post, and imagine everything is speeled right.
nickel count: 7

Pyro: It didn't seem like he could make sounds ;). And that work ethic, I'm just not able to pay attention to one thing for very long. Under normal circumstances, I can't play one game for a period of longer than a month, usually 1-2 weeks. This month I've had a registered copy of Ares for a full year. That in itself is an accomplishment. I started on the Hera implementation today, up to about 2%. I haven't even thought about the missions; I'm building the Engine (which will be made available, eventually) first.

------------------
-Danae Vernius

Engine? Are you using fancy words again Pallas? 🙂

------------------
Never put all your ranking officers in a shuttle.

Trust me, you don't want me to use fancy words. What I'm referring to is that the general gameplay will be so different from the original Ares that it won't be "Ares gameplay" anymore. There will be no hyperspace, just Heighliners, planets will... but I can't tell you that yet 😉

------------------
-Danae Vernius

I'm getting too used to the Planetarion smileys.

------------------
-Danae Vernius