Disappointing...

If some of you have noticed I haven't been posting recently, it's not because I haven't been here. As of recent, this forum has degenerated into a stagnant pool of "How do I use Hera?" questions and "This is my plug." If anyone is interesting in provided actual discussion, please tell me, because I don't want to waste time checking this forum if no one is. I've also been bogged down with my first year of high school, so I haven't been working on my plug.

Please respond (I think Slug at least would be interested, but I need a couple others for a real discussion.)

------------------
-Pallas Athene, {M}ilitia Aeriane and Dysian Beta representative to the Obish Consensus
ThinkFish, and good things will come.
(This message has been edited by Pallas Athene (edited 11-27-2830).)

hello, i noticed your absense i dont know about other people though. :rolleyes:

on a negative note: The boards appear to be in a slight(big) slump right now and has degenerated into hera questions and newbies asking for cheats. Hopefully it'll get better though.

On a positive note: Eminem is gone

------------------

The EV boards became this way when plugins became popular for them.....
Look at the EV boards now! :frown:

------------------
Those who make up the rules, do not play the game. We, however, do.
-Imperial Captain Alexi Darvonsal
StarLance

That's what moderators are for! With the super-powers such as, close topic, delete posts, or even the almighty complaint letter to the admin, the moderators should be able to keep these boards alive through the hardest of times in the future! 😉

It is true though, the boards are on a down curve again. Maybe if my friend is able to come, he can help the boards. He's good at that thing, likeable, and isn't prone to spam. Oh well. :frown:

------------------

Fine, I will delete all topics asking for cheats.

------------------
Those who make up the rules, do not play the game. We, however, do.
-Imperial Captain Alexi Darvonsal
StarLance

We're tryin' to see what we can do about newbies and hera questions. We've got some philosophy going in trash talk, which is good.

------------------
"You can get much further with kind words and a loaded gun than you can with kind words alone."
- Al Capone

Please excuse me, I have been slightly incorrect in my statement above. There are also questions concerning "Can you test my plug?" But again, I am disappointed. I suggest that, if anyone is interested in such a conversation, we carry on elsewhaere. Slug and Mag, you are definitely worth including. I would suggest eGroups, as one can only get in with an invitation.

------------------
-Pallas Athene, {M}ilitia Aeriane and Dysian Beta representative to the Obish Consensus

Oops, sorry. Avatara and any moderator would be welcome. Pyro would be as well, although he might be taken out of consideration for his self declared low intelligence.

(This message has been edited by Pallas Athene (edited 11-21-2000).)

I really don't visit the Trash Talk forum. It's never done anything for me.

------------------
Ne Cede Malis Sed Contra Audientor Ito

Originally posted by Pallas Athene:
**Please excuse me, I have been slightly incorrect in my statement above. There are also questions concerning "Can you test my plug?" But again, I am disappointed. I suggest that, if anyone is interested in such a conversation, we carry on elsewhaere. Slug and Mag, you are definitely worth including. I would suggest eGroups, as one can only get in with an invitation.

I even suggested forming a Hera Clan at one point, but....

Pallas, I was wondering if you would be interested in Joining Axis Software Integrated. All the 1337 plugin creators for EV/O, Ares, and other Games are in it. We have several graphics, sounds, ship, you-name-it designers! You, like me, have some potential with Hera (we both work wonders on it). With ASI, you can fulfill it.

If it's any comfort, I haven't been working on Before They Sailed much recently. The reason I turned out Iron Fist so quickly was I had nothing better to do. It was summer, I was stuck on a houseboat in the middle of Arizona where noone speake anything but Indian!

------------------
Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
-Alduran Outlaw Rick Blazer
StarLance

Chuckle An "elite designers" egroup, hmmm? Sounds interesting, if a little over the top. I can see conspiracy accusations flying...

But incidentally, I agree Slug. Pallas Athene would make a great addition to ASI. Better let the others know too.

------------------
Sundered Angel ,
The One and Only
Ares Webboard Moderator, and all-around Nice Guy

All the Ares/EVO designers? I think not. So far it's just myself, Zeta, Slug and Sundered Angel. And since Zeta is the one in charge, he should be the one to do the recruiting.

------------------
Throughout their history these "unenlightened" beings have continually opposed and fought abuses of power wrought by their own bretheren. We, as the prophets would do well to learn from these Humans.
-Final statement of the Salrilian reformist Sirthis shortly before his execution.

I didn't say all I said all the good ones

------------------
Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
-Alduran Outlaw Rick Blazer
StarLance

Originally posted by Pallas Athene:
**Oops, sorry. Avatara and any moderator would be welcome. Pyro would be as well, although he might be taken out of consideration for his self declared low intelligence.

Whoa, had me scared for a minute. 😉 Where is this e-groups thing? I already have an account on there, but its a name you might not recognize...not one I use on these boards.

------------------
With war there is great amounts of death. Men and women make themselves known, doing dangerous feats in their attempt to become heroes.
Some succeed, some don't...

"Pyro would be as well, although he might be taken out of consideration for his self declared low intelligence."

Pallas athene said that, it seems more like something slug said...

btw: i never said i was stupid, just not a genius who takes calculus at the age of 14 thing.

------------------
"Who's next?"
-- Champion Maxwell Mokrev to an underling after leaping a fortress wall, killing 19 enemy SpaceMen, jumping into a tank, and crashing through all of the walls of the fortress, leaving nothing standing.
nickel count: 5

Fine, you didn't. But you've used sentences like "me not feel good" on occasions where you knew you could easily say it correctly.

And, sounds interesting.

------------------

I should also say that:
a) Sounds designers? I can't do that (Although I know someone in my area who can).
🆒 I can't get much work done at the moment-I'm still bogged down with the transition to HS. But I'm pushing for a laptop, and trust me, I could turn out Voyager over Christmas vacation if I had one. (I've got $1200 currently) February vacation? How does a sequel sound?

------------------

hehe point taken, i was sick(dilusionaly(?) sick) for a while so dont look at some of my more recent posts. hmmm christmas break, just the time i need to read the buildup and begin editing.....
BTW: you edited your post in the future, how did you do that?
------------------
just take my post, and imagine everything is speeled right.

(This message has been edited by Pyro (edited 11-26-2000).)

(snip)

(This message has been edited by Slug (edited 11-26-2000).)

😕

------------------
just take my post, and imagine everything is speeled right.

(snip)

(This message has been edited by Slug (edited 11-26-2000).)