I want an Ares Spawn!

Hey,

We have two macs in our house, and two people who would like to play ares with each other. Wouldn't it be great if there was a spawn version of ares for registered users who want to play multiplayer ares over appletalk? That is a spawn in the same way as starcraft let's you have a spawn or Myth TFL let's you play network. I'm glad I registered ares, but I would be even happier if I could play multiplayer with my sibling for more than 10 minutes.

What do other people think?

Could it ever happen?

Silver

------------------
--------------------------
Hmm...

Why didn't you take advantage of bulk discounts on licences? Sure, it'll give you errors when you try (based on my experience) to use <name> 2 copies <code> for both machines, but report it and get a second name/code set free (based on my experience)!

------------------
Me: You ******* IDIOTS!! That planet was INHABITED!!!
Them: Ooops
Me: Let's resume this disscussion near airlock 13.
(immediatly following the first disrupter missle test)

Originally posted by Silver:
**Hey,

We have two macs in our house, and two people who would like to play ares with each other. Wouldn't it be great if there was a spawn version of ares for registered users who want to play multiplayer ares over appletalk? That is a spawn in the same way as starcraft let's you have a spawn or Myth TFL let's you play network. I'm glad I registered ares, but I would be even happier if I could play multiplayer with my sibling for more than 10 minutes.

What do other people think?

Could it ever happen?

I have the same situation. This could be over in the Briefing Room though...it gets more attention.

Either way, I'd really like to play with my brother and get some practice in. (I've only won twice ever in multiplayer) We have two computers, but after re-furnshing our kitchen, we kinda don't have a lot of money to buy a second copy... :frown:

------------------

You one one of those times agaisnt me, of course i was gatori and u were auds......

------------------