I would appreciate input...

What do you think about multiple plugs, not necessarily a series, that are related and take place in basically the same time frame in the same universe?

What I am asking is, would you rather I cram all 150+ missions into one plug, even if they don't relate to each other? Or, would you mind multiple plugs that have missions that are related to each other, even though some main characters and the setting is the same throughout?

This is not a big project-not nearly as good as Terran Wars or StarLance claim to be, it will most likely have no new graphics-I can't draw, but I would appreciate input about this idea.

------------------

I would prefer multiple plugs. I just wouldn't wanna get confused. And its also a bit lighter on the downloading times. (Hint: if you plan to keep the same weapons and objects throughout all the plugs just make one with them all and duplicate it. Then add all the missions into the copies.) Just a little thought I had there.

------------------
AOL/IM: IonStorm332
Email:Infrared@dark.tc
Gameranger: (IR) Ion Storm

150+ missions? If so, I think several plugs would be in order.

------------------
I have a plan so ingenius even an idiot could have devised it. On my command, we will line up our ships and fly straight into the enemy death-cannons clogging them with wreckage.
Stop Exploding you cowards!

Originally posted by Laguna:
**150+ missions? If so, I think several plugs would be in order.

Well, not for about two years or so will there be 150+ missions.

------------------

150+ missions bah

------------------

Bah, hopefully in that time Ares II will be released.

------------------
I have a plan so ingenius even an idiot could have devised it. On my command, we will line up our ships and fly straight into the enemy death-cannons clogging them with wreckage.
Stop Exploding you cowards!

I would reccomend a series of smaller plugs, to keep interest up and to prevent yourself from "burning out" mid-plug. Quite apart from the fact that a 150 mission plug is just overkill.

------------------
Sundered Angel ,
The One and Only
Ares Webboard Moderator, and all-around Nice Guy

Originally posted by Sundered Angel:
**I would reccomend a series of smaller plugs, to keep interest up and to prevent yourself from "burning out" mid-plug. Quite apart from the fact that a 150 mission plug is just overkill.

I guess I did exagerrate with the 150+ missions, I'll be lucky if there is even 20. The reason for this is because I don't know how the community will respond to my plugs. If the first two that are supposed to introduce the predicament and setting with their series of missions, are completely unsuccessful, I'll have to come up witha new idea.

Oh and SA-Sarg is looking for you on GameRanger.

------------------