What is?

What is the best program for aligning the sprites for a ships spin rescources in a grid pattern that will work when imported with the sprite editor. ( If you don't understand that, I don't blame you)

------------------
I have a plan so ingenius even an idiot could have devised it. On my command, we will line up our ships and fly straight into the enemy death-cannons clogging them with wreckage.

Stop Exploding you cowards!

A good question to add onto that would be: where would one obtain this program?

Sargatanus, Sundered Angel,please respond to your E-mail!
slug and Laguga where there to day!

------------------
ITS HERE ARES WEBBOARD ONE HOTLINE(for more detales go to the topic called its here and read it)!
(if this Sarilian Carriers a-rocken dont come a-knoking)
(1-2-3-the devels after me-4-5-6-hes always throwing sticks-7-8-9-he misses every time)
(Devels Shack)
E |/| I || E |/

Originally posted by EMINEM:
**Laguga

lauga,laguana, Laguga....... I guess you're getting closer 😉

------------------
I have a plan so ingenius even an idiot could have devised it. On my command, we will line up our ships and fly straight into the enemy death-cannons clogging them with wreckage.

Oh sorry!

------------------
ITS HERE ARES WEBBOARD ONE HOTLINE(for more detales go to the topic called its here and read it)!
(1-2-3-the devels after me-4-5-6-hes always throwing sticks-7-8-9-he misses every time)
(Devels Shack)
E |/| I || E |/

chuckle I told you he couldn't spell.

Eminem, I recommend you try to type slower. There's no rush, no race. 🆒
I am trying to tupe really fast!

------------------
I do not suffer from insanity
I enjoy every minute of it

-Cantharan Commodore za'Grom
After the capture of Earth

Originally posted by Slug:
**chuckle I told you he couldn't spell.

Eminem, I recommend you try to type slower. There's no rush, no race. 🆒
I am trying to tupe really fast!

Slug, did he tell you anything about those EV graphics which we didn't discuss yesterday?

------------------

The IP is 216.214.204.143
A magic man never gives away his Secrets 😉

------------------
(Devels Shack)
E |/| I || E |/