Sound anyone?

To put it simply, I need sounds, and lots of them! Anything will do, from explosions to lasers. If anyone has any spares from unfinished plug-ins, or knows where do download a good sound app please tell me.
Trying to make them myself with a microphone just doesn't cut it anymore.

------------------
I have a plan so ingenius even an idiot could have devised it. On my command, we will line up our ships and fly straight into the enemy death-cannons clogging them with wreckage.

Stop Exploding you cowards!

(This message has been edited by Laguna (edited 08-23-2000).)

I just steal them from other games and alter them. The Marathon trilogy is an excelent source for that sort of thing.

------------------
Throughout their history these "unenlightened" beings have continually opposed and fought abuses of power wrought by their own bretheren. We, as the prophets would do well to learn from these Humans.
-Final statement of the Salrilian reformist Sirthis shortly before his execution.

u steal?

------------------
Ťcoming soon Ares Webboard for Hot lineť
(if this Sarilian Carriers a-rocken dont come a-knoking)
(1-2-3-the devels after me-4-5-6-hes always throwing sticks-7-8-9-he misses every time)
(Devels Shack)
E |/| I || E |/

Originally posted by Sargatanus:
**I just steal them from other games and alter them. The Marathon trilogy is an excelent source for that sort of thing.

Nice 😉

------------------
I have a plan so ingenius even an idiot could have devised it. On my command, we will line up our ships and fly straight into the enemy death-cannons clogging them with wreckage.

Stop Exploding you cowards!

Smooth. Real smooth. Actually, I could use sounds too, as I recently Fired Ambrose from Slugsoft and he was our sound guy.

------------------
I do not suffer from insanity
I enjoy every minute of it

-Cantharan Commodore za'Grom
After the capture of Earth

Sounds! They're Everywhere! flaming bob scream

------------------
I'm back in the hangar again, but now they are all screaming at me. Their arms and legs are no longer attacting my
attention. It wouldn't be so bad if they were talking, but they aren't. They could talk, too. They aren't screaming
in pain, but in protest. They don't miss their arms or their legs. They all agree on one thing, they won't give me
the satisfaction of hearing them talk, and I'll never forget their screaming, pointless and wordless, without
justification. (I did this and could have stopped it.)