SW Hera Cancelled

Since my SMTPOUT server for my POP3 address is out, I needed to send a message out to those people who offered to help me in making a TC for Hera into the StarWars Universe...Thanks to everyone who offered to help, this was long time coming, the project is CANCELLED until future notice...Project 'Indigo Box' is no longer existing, this in part because school starts soon and I have stopped getting emails from the people who volunteered to help, and im still getting no responses. So until further notice, the project is terminated....Sorry, im sure someone else will make one. And there is always a chance we can continue work once our sister project is done 'SW EVO' a complete rewrite of the SW universe in EV!!! I highly reccomend a download of that once completed...thanks all.

------------------
"To the creative mind, there is no right or wrong. Every action is an experiment, and every experiment yields it's fruit in knowledge."
-Hagbard Celine

Don't worry. My first project, called Before They Sailed , was also a faliure. The same things happenned to me, so I said 'screw it', stopped relying on people and started working with the fellers in Slugsoft on a new plugin called Iron Fist.

I do not like to announce my Projects on the Webboards because they just aren't what they used to be, but you can check out the site at the (url="http://"http://my.treeway.com/slugsoft")Slugsoft Website(/url). I'm not going to go into detail, but Iron Fist is pretty big.

Anyways, I'm just responding to say that there is hope. Life is like a Tomato: when it goes rotten, toss it.

------------------
I do not suffer from insanity
I enjoy every minute of it

-Cantharan Admiral za'Grom
After the capture of Earth

Thanks, for the support. i was really upset, i have no idea to program, but i spent a long time trying to build a link between the people who had volunteered setup a system for sending ideas and mission layouts...i spent a really long time, for something that is nothing more than an idea...Well if you guys at slugsoft want someone who is hardworking, filled with ideas, a good writer...anything non-technical...im here and im willing to help if you need any. THanks...

-Peter

------------------
"To the creative mind, there is no right or wrong. Every action is an experiment, and every experiment yields it's fruit in knowledge."
-Hagbard Celine

No thank you.Just stick at what you're doing.
Plugin-wise, just start small and work your way to big (I know Iron Fist was big, but the next project (no details yet) will make it look small)

------------------
I do not suffer from insanity
I enjoy every minute of it

-Cantharan Admiral za'Grom
After the capture of Earth

your a trickey one

------------------
Ťcoming soon Ares Webboard for Hot lineŤ
(if this Sarilian Carriers a-rocken dont come a-knoking)
E |/| I || E |/