Can someone get me up to date?

staggers out of reality I-is Hera O-out y-yet????

------------------
Visit my Ares Website at: [

http://themightyRW.homestead.com/AresPage.html

For](http://themightyRW.homestead.com/AresPage.html "External link")
I'm building it and need
some of Ares community's
input.

The link works; click it.

"There will be a day on Earth when a great evil will descend. This evil force will be called Ford Motor Company. It will set new standards: Lower than the fiery pit. By losing Volvo's uncorrupted state, Earth is vulnerable. And then, it will be time to attack."

-Nokis, Salrilian Prophet

Only if you think it is...

------------------
"I like ice cream without chunky bits in it... they get stuck in my tubes." — Bungie's Soul

It's currently in semi-public beta.

------------------
Throughout their history these "unenlightened" beings have continually opposed and fought abuses of power wrought by their own bretheren. We, as the prophets would do well to learn from these Humans.
-Final statement of the Salrilian reformist Sirthis shortly before his execution.

Oh okay, I'll tell ye.

HERA be out, and 'tis to be found in yonder Amrosia FTP site. Aye, ftp://ambrosiasw.com/beta to be sure.

AHAR me hearties, HERA is a blunder It screwed up me ARES prefs. Damn ye.

------------------
"A person needs change. Without change something within us sleeps and seldom awakens. The sleeper must awaken." -Duke Leto Atreides (Dune)

Oh yeah, another thing: it's really buggy.

------------------
Throughout their history these "unenlightened" beings have continually opposed and fought abuses of power wrought by their own bretheren. We, as the prophets would do well to learn from these Humans.
-Final statement of the Salrilian reformist Sirthis shortly before his execution.

Calling hera buggy is a little like calling the sun a little warm.

------------------
"A person needs change. Without change something within us sleeps and seldom awakens. The sleeper must awaken." -Duke Leto Atreides (Dune)

Very true. But you should have seen this thing when it was in closed beta. The first time I launched it, it crashed my computer so hard it shut down.

------------------