Some new weapons

Maybe you could make some kind of kamikaze ship,Like a fighter that just seeks out an enemy ship and blows up when it hits it.

------------------
It started as a typo but now it is my unique Screen Name!

First of all, who cares about particle physics. ITS A FRICKIN' GAME. And second of all, what about an extremely long-range high-power laser that would have an extremely slow recharge rate. Perhaps a certain ship would have to be created. Maybe you could create immobile 'special weapons' likewise. ....???

I think I've read enough...
Is it okay if in my plug I don't worry about all your new ship and weapon classes?
I'd, kind of, prefer to use the basic stuff and add maybe a COUPLE of new things...
And, um, is all this particle physics stuff neccesary? Ares isn't the MOST physically correct game I've ever played, and if you want a physically correct game, go get Terminus.
Okay?
Sorry for any conceivable insults, they weren't intended.

-The Great 8 Lightnings

------------------

*** Lightning never strikes the same place twice. But on occasions...eight times... ***

hey, one more post if u don't mind, just wanted to say some of the weapons I made in ares, I completed the game then came up with some cool changes to c-milliles, first I changed them so that they had c-missile launchers themselves and the launchers fired quickly but this quickly used up the total sprites, next I just made them quick fire and very manuverable, those were fun, just fire off loads and see them all hit, lastley I used the manuverable missiles and but t-bolt and trazers on them along with a-missile launchers, talk about overkill! Now those were fun :). Anyway, some of these were simmilar to weapons ppl were talking about on the board, lastly just wanted to say about the particle physics that if u really want to pick holes in ares u don't need to go down nearly that far, just look at collisions, in a collision no matter what ships are involved they always rebound, going opposite directions, this is just dumb, a carrier colliding with a fighter should have almost no change in momentum yet it can be stopped! I'm annoyed I didn't know about the non-ship-building thing, spent ages trying to get them motherships from battlestations! to build, oh well.
Yours,
John

------------------

Hey here's a good idea, you have a ship that transfroms into a giant maid with a vacuum that sucks the air away from a planet. and then the planet dies. if this sounds a lot like Spaceball-1/MegaMaid from Spaceballs, that's because it's what would have happened if MegaMaid had gotten Duidia's air without Lone Star interfearing.

------------------
"Go Galatic!"

Power Rangers: Lost Galaxy