Do you guys really need this many boards?

Ares has, what, 4 boards? And most of them don't get too many posts, either. I mean, EV and EVO are massively popular games, much more so than Ares, and they have only 4 boards between them and plugins!

------------------
Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore,
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door.
"'Tis some visitor," I muttered, "tapping at my chamber door-
Only this, and nothing more."
(url="http://"mailto:kroekers@home.com")mailto:kroekers@home.com(/url)kroekers@home.com

You see, that's just it right there: once Hera is released (the editor for Ares in case you didn't know) these boards will most likely triple within a month.

------------------
Throughout their history these "unenlightened" beings have continually opposed and fought abuses of power wrought by their own bretheren. We, as the prophets would do well to learn from these Humans.
-Final statement of the Salrilian reformist Sirthis shortly before his execution.

I would have to agree with Sargatanus...I know that with Hera's release I myself will be registering Ares (maybe a little before - not quire 30 days yet).

------------------
Kraig Hill
--------------------------------
"It's better to burn out then to be forgotten" - Neil Young
--------------------------------
http://www3.cybercit...lyde/index.html

EVO has one board, EV has one board. They serve the functions of the Briefing room and Officer's club- Areas for storytelling, advice, and other stuff. You have a Banter & Brawl Area- We have Trash Talk, the equivalent.

You have the Developer's Board, we have our Engineering Section. Basically, it all adds up to the same thing. Seperating these areas into different boards is just common sense.

If what you mean is that we don't need all this space... Well... Currently posting is a little slow. But as the others said, soon Ares will be modular, like EV. And that is when the fun will start...

------------------
Sundered Angel ,
The One and Only

Ares Webboard Moderator, and all-around Nice Guy

I wonder what percentage of this upcoming influx of people will be worthwhile members. And anyway, whats it to you Sierra how many boards we have?

------------------
I have a plan so ingenius even an idiot could devise it. We will line all our ships up and fly straight at the enemy death cannons therefore clogging them with wreckage.