WHY ME DAMMIT!?

Well, as far as Ares/Hera and EVO (and every other program I had on my computer) are concerned, I'm going to be out of the loop for an indeffinate amount of time. You see, I just got the equipment for a DSL. But it wouldn't work without an ethernet card. So I pick one up and install it. The DSL still dosen't work. So after giving USWest and Apple a total of twelve calls I call the ethernet card company and they tell me that it's either: a) USWEst sent me the wrong cord, which wouldn't surprise me, or 🆒 the card was somehow in wrong. It was probably A, but I decided make sure it wasn't B. After taking my logic board out and reinstalling the card, I put the board back in, connect everything up, hit the power button, and nothing happens. So I go through all that again to take the card out, hook everything back up and nothing happens. My logic board, and subsequently my computer, is dead. I had just finished a net level pack with Hera too. But enough of my bitching for now. Got any advice? Anyone?

------------------
Throughout their history these "unenlightened" beings have continually opposed and fought abuses of power wrought by their own bretheren. We, as the prophets would do well to learn from these Humans.
-Final statement of the Salrilian reformist Sirthis shortly before his execution.

Hire a real professional, not one of hose guys you send you laptop to and it comes back even more broken. Get a guy over there, have him take a look. (btw, doe sthe power not even go on? Does it give an ampty disk?) that and give it time. Just don't touch it for a day, and try it again. Sometimes that works... But get professional help. (get help for the computer too!) 🙂

------------------
ERA for EV:
www.geocities.com/rhysmctharin/erahome.html

And remember :
There is no ANY Key. That one took me a while to figure out 😉