Stellar Mapping: Assistance Please?

I'm looking for people willing to spend the weeks involved in plotting out a stellar map (thoroughly). There is, of course, no pay. The person has to be very familiar with the Ares universe and governments. Your name will be in the credits if you are picked. The map will be used in a plug-in.

Please send your abilities and familiarities to the following address for review: ChipEnterprise@yahoo.com

Or, if you're too lasy to write to me, post your reply here. I'd really appreciate the help.

Zeta

------------------
Sleep?! Oh yah... I did that last week.

I'll help! But then, we are doing that Ares EVO thing.

------------------
" Throught their history, these 'unenlightened' beings have continually organized to opposed the injustices and attrocities committed by their bretheran in power. We, as the prophets, would do well to learn from these humans."
-Final statement of Salrilian reformist Sirthis before his execution.

Oh yah! I didn't know if you wanted the job. I had offered it before and there were no takers. πŸ™‚

As of now, there might be two other persons coming on board the team. I'll write you if they decided to join.

By the way. I am on HOT FIRE getting two projects underway. The Ares plug (which the mapping is for) and the Star Trek plug. The Star Trek plug will have just about every ship you've seen from the Star Treks. And they are already made! (MAN! I lost two hours of sleep over this excitement! YAHOO!

A Star Trek plugin?! ****in-a!!! Whooboy! I wondered if anyone would make one! HEY-HEY- Can I be a beta tester when you're done? I'm very VERY anxious. I would've made a Star Trek plug-in myself, but I'm stuck with a 68k machine here, so graphics development isn't exactly a fortΓ© of mine. I'd be happy to help with anything else on that Star Trek plug.

Please keep us updated!

This post has been edited by Aithon : 04 January 2007 - 05:57 PM

Count me in, I've been working on the ARes RPG with people and I'm willing to extend my extensive ares knowledge into other areas. Star Trek plug, eh? Damn that's gotta be cool... Anyhoo, I can send you info out the ying yang on ares governments and systems (most have 2 planets, I'll tell you that much.)

So send me an email if you want my help.

------------------
Lewis,
save yourself the pain,
you'll never get there.
-Radiohead, "Lewis (Mistreated.)"

Aithon: The plug is in its early stages. But as for being an early plug, it sure has come a long way! But, as for beta, I still need preliminary work done. Having a couple more hands would be helpful. Then again, I'm already working on the Ares for EVO plug, and I'm not sure if I should work full time on the Star Trek Plug until I finish the Ares plug. After we're done with ares, maybe the team will stay excited with Star Trek. Who knows...

"Count me in, I've been working on the ARes RPG with people and I'm willing to
extend my extensive ares knowledge into other areas. Star Trek plug, eh? Damn
that's gotta be cool... Anyhoo, I can send you info out the ying yang on ares
governments and systems (most have 2 planets, I'll tell you that much.)

So send me an email if you want my help."

Well newt, I don't want to put together an extraordinarily huge team. That's why if someone does join, I'd want them to be a great asset. I definetly do need someones help with your abilities, so as far as I see... Your in! I can tell you that the Star Trek plug rocks (at least right now). πŸ™‚

By the way, what is your e-Mail?

------------------

Zeta wrote:

By the way, what is your e-Mail?

(/B)

akry@cyberus.ca.
Or just click the email button on my other message

------------------
Lewis,
save yourself the pain,
you'll never get there.
-Radiohead, "Lewis (Mistreated.)"

Hmm... what races can you play in the Star Trek plugin-
Human
Klingon
Romulan
Caradassian
Ferengi
Kazon
Vulcan (they do have ships of their own, you know)
Tholian
Hydran
Lyran
Gorn
I think this list is big enough. But if anyone wanted, I could get more...

------------------
Once caalaklael, now Pallas Athene
---
Athena, daughter and favorite of Zeus, half sister of Ares, goddess of wisdom and war

Pallas Athene wrote:
**Hmm... what races can you play in the Star Trek plugin-
Human
Klingon
Romulan
Caradassian
Ferengi
Kazon
Vulcan (they do have ships of their own, you know)
Tholian
Hydran
Lyran
Gorn
I think this list is big enough. But if anyone wanted, I could get more...

So far I have: Humans, Kligons, Romulans, Cardassians, Ferengi, Voth, Krenim, Species 8472, Borg, Bajorian, and the Jem Hadar. That enough ( Man , I'm excited again!). πŸ˜ƒ

If you were offering your help with the ships, I need some with the other government ships you mentioned along with the Ferengi and Bajorian (I only have one of each.) And don't worry about starbases, I've got them all covered (from the cardasians to the fleet yards to communication arrays and so forth), but if you had any Star Trek models, Starbases, gamepeices in 3D form... don't hesistate to talk to me. And remember, all help would be appreciated (too much can be bad). πŸ˜‰

Sincerely,
Zeta

------------------

Alright, as far as I know, the Ferengi only have their D'Koras. But Bajorans can have Solar Sail Vessels, Impulse raiders, and Assault Vessels. And even bothering with species 8472? What the hell were you drinking? I think you can best represent the Ares universe with the Federation, the Klingons, and the Romulans.
Cruiser HCruiser Gunship Destr. Carrier
Federation: Miranda Constit. Ambass. Galaxy Sovereign
Klingons: B'rel K'Vort K'tinga Vor'cha Negh'var
Romulans: Scout BOPrey Battlec. D'dederixSupercruiser

Then maybe i would be possible to use a separate plug to use smaller races, like the Gorn, the Ferengi, the Caradassians, the Ferengi, the Jem'Hadar, the Voth, the Krenim, the Breen, the Borg, and the Kazon.

Never enough, never enough.

------------------
Once caalaklael, now Pallas Athene
---
Athena, daughter and favorite of Zeus, half sister of Ares, goddess of wisdom and war

Ok... Let me clear this up. Go to "Zeta Plugs" in forum and I'll explain. πŸ™‚

------------------

My personal recommendation is to steer clear of Delta Quadrant stuff (i.e. Kazon). It's your plug, of course, but that's just my thinking

I'm thinking that it will include species 8472 space (through attatched plug), items from delta quadrant, but will stay in the alpha quadrant.

I've got one great idea for a main plot, but I'm open to suggestions. πŸ™‚

What did you never see in star trek shows that you thought would be cool to happen?

------------------