Zeta Plugs

I (along with the rest of my team) are working an a plug-in that will make the Ares universe within Escape Velocity Overide. Many expansions on the original, and with EVO's better engine... I'm pretty confidant overall performance with pound out a good score.

I am also working on a Star Trek plug-in. There is a seperate team for this (at the time). The graphics are for the most part done.
The I already have these species ships:
Humans, Kligons, Romulans, Cardassians, Ferengi, Voth, Krenim, Species 8472, Borg, Bajorian, and the Jem Hadar.

At this point, the Bajorian arsenal is only the stellar sail ship, and the Ferengi have their all famous D'Kora ship. Impulse raiders, and Assault
Vessels are still needed for the Bajorian.

As to a previous post question:
"And even bothering with species 8472? What the hell were you drinking? I think you can best represent the Ares universe with the Federation, the Klingons, and the Romulans."

I want to make this clear. There are two plugs. One for Ares and the other Star Trek (both using the EVO engine).

By the way, who are the Breen and Gorn (I'm not a deep space nine fan (although I do have the DS9 starbase ready too))?

Sincerely,
Zeta

------------------
Sleep?! Oh yah... I did that last week.

The breen and the gorn aren't from DS9 :D. The gorn were from TOS, and the Breen were once in TNG, although more in DS9. Breen use type-3 Disruptors, have no blood, and use cloaks. Romulans say "never turn your back on a breen."
Gorn were in Arena (TOS)

------------------
Once caalaklael, now Pallas Athene
---
Athena, daughter and favorite of Zeus, half sister of Ares, goddess of wisdom and war