how do the plugs work ?

I want to use some plugs but I dont know how to use them. Please help me. I need alot more practice, and am willing to do any thing for these harder plugs. Thanx ahead of time

------------------
I come, I see, I kill.

If you mean single player plugs, just drag them onto the Ares application. Or, if the guy who made them was thinking, double-clicking them can work.

But just drag them if that doesn't work right.

If you mean multiplayer plugs, then there's a button that lets you select what plug to use.

------------------
"In literature as in love we are astounded by what is chosen by others." Andre Maurois
Onii7/Frinkruds and his funky forums
macgamer.net

Okay I did that. But it wont work at all. If i double click it it only goes to stuffit expander, and it wont un stuff it so i need to know how to get them and where. I can't get if off the ares site. Peice-o-crap computer. Would a internet block have something to do with it? Please help me . P.S. It wont work if i put it in the application is there a special place i need to put it or what?

Thank you for your time

------------------
I come, I see, I kill.

OK. When you download it, it should unstuff THEN. Delete it, and redownload it. If it doesn't unstuff when you download it (or rather, shortly thereafter) by itself, double click it. If it loads into stuffit, try downloading it with a different browser. Maybe you could be more specific about which plug you're getting?

And a block shouldn't do crap if you can actually get the file.

------------------
"In literature as in love we are astounded by what is chosen by others." Andre Maurois
Onii7/Frinkruds and his funky forums
macgamer.net