Just wanted oppinion...

...too lazy to download...

...and it's a waste of memory. Anyhoo, I just wanted to know what PoG was about, how good it was. You see, I've played Cythera, and I loved it. I've heard PoG is similar. Just wanted an oppinion.

My opinion is with that attitude you'll probably never know. The reason there are demo versions is so you can make up your own mind about the game's value to you.

try it (the demo), you'll like it! and if they ever update it and allow you to register it, the available plug-ins and the ability to make plug-ins make the game all the more fantastic.

I'm not quite sure yet. It's a great game, especially compared to some others I've seen, but it seems rather...well, maybe I'm spoiled by Cythera, I don't know...

I'm going to try to do a lot in it, and decide whether I should register it, or even keep it (it is 100+ MB). Though I'm pretty sure I'll keep it. Unless it gets worse as it goes on, but that almost never happens with any game. Usually the opposite.

EDIT: I personally don't care about spoilers, though I know some other people do. I would like to know if the storyline is any different than it appears in the beggining, at least.

This post has been edited by Buzzzzy : 11 March 2006 - 07:06 PM

If you don't mind spoilers, check out Stark Bledfast's excellent Walkthrough and Compendium and the PoG map linked in my signature below. You'll see there is a lot of game to cover and there are several quest-oriented plugins which extend the story even further.

Hopefully, PoG will again become available with an update before you get too far in your quest to save the Kingdom of Garendall. 🙂