Some Conjurer Questions

Tomes & Swords

I found my way into the swordsman's guild as a conjurer, and got the tome they wanted and traded it for the tome Fayleese wanted. However, some things still elude me...

1. Is the desecration tome the only other tome in the vault other than the warfare tome? I was expecting a lot more...

2. Now that I have the tome fayleese wants, who do I give it to? I went back to him, but he didn't say anything new.

3. I saw that I can buy the Stone of Might in the Swordsman's Guild's shop, and that I can use it. This is odd since when I saw it in the shop as a true swordsman, its name was red which meant I couldn't use it. What actually is its requirement?

4. Is it okay to fight in the arena as a conjurer?

Thanks.

Xizzix, on Mar 4 2006, 06:50 PM, said:

1. Is the desecration tome the only other tome in the vault other than the warfare tome? I was expecting a lot more...
2. Now that I have the tome fayleese wants, who do I give it to? I went back to him, but he didn't say anything new.
3. I saw that I can buy the Stone of Might in the Swordsman's Guild's shop, and that I can use it. This is odd since when I saw it in the shop as a true swordsman, its name was red which meant I couldn't use it. What actually is its requirement?
4. Is it okay to fight in the arena as a conjurer?
View Post

1. Yup, that's all there is, but it's a lot as you will eventually find out.

2. I don't remember what happens to the Tome of Warfare. Is it still in your inventory list?

3. If you read the description of the Stone of Might it says that only those with a strong constitution can use it (18 vitality req.) I believe that's the right number. So when you get your vitality up you will gain 25 strength for a short period of time when you use the stone.

4. No, not as a Conjurer, but then again, a Conjurer can't get into the Swordsman's Guild. If you've turned yourself into a Swordsman then you can do what any Swordsman can do. 😄

Rubber Ducky, on Mar 4 2006, 11:10 PM, said:

2. I don't remember what happens to the Tome of Warfare. Is it still in your inventory list?
View Post

No, I traded it for the Tome of Moki, which Fayleese wanted. But I can't seem to give it to him...do I do something else with it, or do I just use it myself?

Try it out. I think you're in for a BIG surprize. 😄