Laguna, Karrde...

The electric guy is coming a day early, it shouldn't interfere with our plans, but if it does I'm warning you here. I'll be out of power early in the morning, and I don't know when I'll get it back. If I'm late to our 3:30 game, this is why. I'll try and get on as soon as possible.

My apologies for any inconvienance.

------------------
"I'm a controversial figure. My friends either dislike me or hate me."

I'm going to have to hang round all evening anyway it seems, because I really can't remember what timezone '3:30' was referring to.

Err, sorry, I was out having a bit of fun if you meant yesterday. I'm available today, though... πŸ˜‰

------------------
'Do you want to allow eine DLL-Datei als Anwendung ausfΓΌhren to access the Internet?' - What happens when you try to run an english program under the german version of Windows

Originally posted by Laguna:
I'm going to have to hang round all evening anyway it seems, because I really can't remember what timezone '3:30' was referring to.

Refers to the webboard one, in other words we're waiting for you now. πŸ™‚

------------------

You posted that 14 minutes early! πŸ˜›

Originally posted by Avatara:
**Refers to the webboard one, in other words we're waiting for you now.:)

------------------
flargh: slank - you realize, of course, that you've just dragged about 40,000 volts of static electricity off the tip of your vacuum cleaner attachments over your CPU.
-The Construct, Gameranger

It was 2 minutes late according to the Apple server. πŸ˜›

------------------

You mean the ASW clock is wrong?! :mad:

Originally posted by Avatara:
**It was 2 minutes late according to the Apple server.:p

------------------
flargh: slank - you realize, of course, that you've just dragged about 40,000 volts of static electricity off the tip of your vacuum cleaner attachments over your CPU.

What game is this?

------------------
There are only 3 kinds of people: those who can count, and those who can't.

Fool! You believe this to be a mere game?
You are gravely mistaken! Muahahahaha!!! πŸ˜„

------------------
Madness takes it's toll; Please have exact change.

Starcraft. And spamo is right, Starcraft ain't a game, it's a cult! πŸ˜„

Originally posted by Joveia:
**What game is this?

------------------

I don't play Starcraft anymore, but I will take it up again for the pleasure of grinding you to a pulp, El Spamo.

Are you online right now?

------------------

You think you can take me foo?
I WILL BURY YOU!!

Actually, I've been far too lazy to get the OSX version of SC. I played it a bunch when I was still running OS9, but it doesn't like my laptop a whole lot and if I was going to play a RTS in 9 I'd rather play Total Annihilation.
Now that was a game worth it's salt. A pity that the company went under. I still managed to get the gold edition though. Very much worth the 30 clams, and came with both expansion packs.

That game is almost enough to make me get a PC so I can play on some of the leagues out there. Almost.

------------------
Madness takes it's toll; Please have exact change.

I have that game and yes, it is most certainly worth it's pyjamas. Would care to eh, have go at that instead?

------------------

Joveia, is that you requesting me on ICQ or just my friend faking you?

Anyway, if you had a ping of <200, I could play SC against you...and beat the pulp outta you. πŸ˜›

------------------