A Couple Questions

1. Is there an official bug list for PoG? If not, maybe a mod could make one and sticky it... I have been making a list of the ones I've seen.

2. I wanted to see what the Swordsman's Guild was like, so I created a swordsman and got through the first few arena battles, and now I can capture goblins to bring back.
My question is: Is there a way I can stop this hunt?
I find it annoying losing 1 speed and ability to use shields every time I attack a goblin, but if I don't capture one by choosing the other option, then the goblins never give gold or items.
I noticed that the bag can be dropped. If I do that, can I get it back at some point, or will the guy who gave me the bag be angry with me?

Thanks.

1. Yes, and it's about seven pages long. It's been around since the beta test days (before my time) and Beenox chose to not do anything about it.

2. Drop the bag. I think you can always get another if you want it. No, he won't get angry with you. But soon you'll be into bigger things anyway. It does get annoying after a while.

Rubber Ducky, on Feb 28 2006, 10:46 PM, said:

1. Yes, and it's about seven pages long. It's been around since the beta test days (before my time) and Beenox chose to not do anything about it.

2. Drop the bag. I think you can always get another if you want it. No, he won't get angry with you. But soon you'll be into bigger things anyway. It does get annoying after a while.
    View Post

1. Ah, okay. So it's on the old board. So that means it can't be stickied, right? ...oh well.

2. That worked. thanks.

A new swordsman question:

I see the Stone of Might in the shop in the Swordsman's Guild, but it's name is red. I looked in the PoG/Trinity Item List, but that doesn't say that it requires anything. What does it require?

Thanks.

Where is this bug list? I would like to read it. 🙂 Maybe people who own the game can help if they know how to fix the problems, if they know anything about data and code... even if they cant access the data inside PoG they can give ideas?

While on the PoG forum page, set your view of topics (lower right corner) to "show all." Now type "bugs" in the search engine (lower left corner) and you will come up with four pages of threads which deal with bugs.

The official list presented to Beenox is not in these forums and I'm sorry I cannot provide a link.

Bugs come in many forms:
Things misspelled.
Words used incorrectly.
Errors in grammar.
The big lake is called Varendeep in some places and Vanderdeep in others.
Access problems such as walking on top of trees or under rocks.
The creatures list is incomplete in the Learning Tree.
And more.

The above bugs do not prevent one from playing the game but do detract from its professional status. The more serious bugs which keep PoG from being used include such things as.....

One cannot save in some versions of OS X without a work-around.
The game does not function at all in the latest operating systems.