The Ares Webstory

Finally, after a 27 hour trek, using subspace engines,
the 05th cruiser fleet arrived at a commlink station at 0800 hours. Opening up a channel, they attempted to get the Triton Corsair's commlink frequency. With no luck after dozens of try's he decided to try and fix the radar to find their current position. Suddenly, a viewscreen popped up with Skyblade:
"Hello, Lieutenant. I understand you wanted to contact me."
--------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm leaving the conversation lines to Capitain Skyblade,
I figure you might like to have a choice in the matter.

The weapon that the "planet killer" would use is a 50 000 mega ton Nuclear war head...
Look just forget my last entery with "my battle" crap...
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sgt.Jager sat in the piolt seat of his Ishiman/human made fighter. It was equipet with faster than light engins. The sargent was questining his motives for brining his fleet into the Pollux system. He was ordered but he didnt have to risk o much of earth's pressage resourses for this mission. The humans have only been liberated for a short time. Sgt.Jager decided that after the Pollux system was scure he would bring his fleet back to earth controled space. He would leave some of the fleet in the Pollux system to protect it but earth was bound to be atacked for there part in this compain. But the Ishiman did help free earth so he was obligated to help them keep at least this planet.

"sgt.jager to the 3rd carrier division," Sgt.Jager sayed.
"3rd carrier division here sir can I help you," the reply came.
"have the carriers move closer to the planet and lanch all the fighters," Sgt.Jager sayed.
"Sir, Over and out," the reply came.

"Sgt.Jager to fleet, Move into stratigitic points around the jump gate and around the planet." sgt.jager sayed over the comm.

"Computer get me earth central," Sgt.Jager Ordered the computer.
"Earth centreal computer core. May I help you sir" the computer replyed.
"yes get me the presedent," Sgt.jager sayed.
"well Sargent Jager nice suprise. How are the front lines?" the presedent asked.
"Ok sir. I'm going to be brining my persional cruser back to earth space and leaving the fleet in the controle of Skyblade. I'm sure that he could use it in the up comming fight's. I personaly need a vacation." Sgt.Jager answered.
"Well sargent that would be fine with earth centrel. Just to inform you that there is another mission that we have for you personaly, no crew, no fleet, just you and your personal fighter." The presedent sayed with a serious tone.
"Ok sir I will be ariving in the sol system in the next 48 hours." The sargent sayed before clicking the end button.
Sargent Jager flew in circles orbiting the planet for the next 3 houres waiting for something to happen.

- - - Incoming Tranismition - - -
"Operation Delta is offically underway as of now. Prepare your fleets to follow there orders." Came over the comm.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

fleet info:
1 cruser (the flagship of fleet named the U.N.S. Hybrid)
5 carriers (3rd carrier division)
30 crusers (12th cruser division)
1 gunship (cpl.Patterson's new ship the vermont)
6 gunships (89th Gunship squadron)
2 advanced fighters (U.N.S. Gattory, U.N.S. Earthaminer)
30th fighter squadron (35 fighters)
21th fighter squadron (20 fighters)
18 heavey destroyers (1st Destroyer division "code named the deadlty few")

------------------

This is for Captain Skyblade. Hi this is you human ships after the battle (not including destroyed ships). I will be giving you compleate controle over them for the rest of this operation. Plese try to keep my cruser allive. I will be away on another mission so I doubt that I will be able to contact you on the progress of the compaine.

Human fleet info:
1 cruser (the flagship of fleet named the U.N.S. Hybrid)
5 carriers (3rd carrier division)
30 crusers (12th cruser division)
1 gunship (cpl.Patterson's new ship the vermont)
6 gunships (89th Gunship squadron)
2 advanced fighters (U.N.S. Gattory, U.N.S. Earthaminer)
30th fighter squadron (35 fighters)
21th fighter squadron (20 fighters)
18 heavey destroyers (1st Destroyer division "code named the deadlty few")

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Sgt.Jager Is going to be on a diplomatic mission with a advanced race.

------------------

(god101 you do know that another human battle group is also defending pollux?)
{I'm waiting for your attack to begin Skyblade before the counter attack begins on Pollux}

------------------
Brookeview Technologies Worldwide
A name you know, a name you can trust.
(url="http://"http://homepage.mac.com/brookeview2/")Earth's Journey v2.0 screen shots(/url)

Yes Actualy I do know that. Thanxs alot but I'm sure I new that because I have been paying attention. That is why I'm giving away my fleet and hving Sgt.Jager go on another mission for a wile (also because I'm going to be away tommorow and for the weekend. So I have to take my character out) 🙂 . Anyways Could you brookeview controle my fleet for the weekend???????????? Please. Then after monday my fleet becomes part of the ishman offencive force...

Thanks
Sgt.Jager (Character)
Sgt.Jager (The real person (thats me hehe))

Boy, let's slow down a bit here for a second. What exactly is going on? The last few numbers of posts have seemed to be directed at me, and they are either confusing or don't make sense at all. All I've said is that Operation Delta is now underway, and that while I'm attacking the Demeter system, god and brookeview's fleets remain in Pollux to protect it against Gaitori counterattack...

------------------
(url="http://"http://saberstudios.evula.net")Saber Studios(/url) - Your source for original EV/O/N graphics.
the Confederation Graphics Expansion Set: Coming soon
(url="http://"http://members.home.net/e-gamerguy1/ev/alien_invaders/main.html")Alien Invaders(/url) | (url="http://"http://home.cfl.rr.com/aresev/")The Legion(/url) | (url="http://"http://www.evula.com/")EVula's Lair(/url) | (url="http://"http://www.meowx.com/")Meowx Design(/url)

The expected time of attack had come and gone. Brookeview was beginning to wonder if the Gaitori were even comming. Of course on the instant he thought that thought the Jmpgate began its warm up cycle.

"All units arm weapons the Gaitori attack is comming." Said Brookeview over the com.

"Sir the other Jumpgate has also begun its warm up cycle." Said one of the officers at weapons.

The Gaitori fleet jumped in and as soon as they did all the human forces opened fire. The Gaitori didn't know what had hit them. They regrouped as best as they could and launched a bascily ineffective counter that only mannaged to destroy 2 human carriers and mutiple fighters and intercepters. But even as the bridge crew of the Indigo Flame started to celebrate the victory something bright and orange caught his eye. He turned to see several Salrilian gunships uncloak and fire their fireball weapons at his fleet.

"Sir radar reports over 100 medium Salrilian vessels, and many more smaller ones" Said reported the weapons officer. Brookeview knew not even his fleet could withstand a attack from that many Salrilian ships.

"Very well" Said Brookeview "Comm open a channel to the fleet"

"Open Sir" Came the reply

"This isCaptain Brookeview to all UNS vessels disengage and retreat to the Omisha system. Comm alert Skyblade of the situation and of our retreat."

With that the UNS ships left the Pollux system to the Salrilian...

------------------
Brookeview Technologies Worldwide
A name you know, a name you can trust.
(url="http://"http://homepage.mac.com/brookeview2/")Earth's Journey v2.0 screen shots(/url)

Sgt.Jager Left light speed right arriving in Pollux system right in the middle of the retreating UNS forces. "Computer get me the UNS fleet, Sgt.Jager sayed tired and angry.

"Earth vessels under my command lanch the remaining fighters and preforme operation delta," Sgt.jager sayed as he piloted his fighter between the massev Salrilian vessels.
After the comm. All the earth fighters and intercepters flew in a pattern known on 20th centry earth as the arrow head formation. The laser cannons on the fighters burned hot ass the small outnunmbered earth fighters doged enemy missles and returned devestating damage on the Salrilian fleet.
"All earth vessles contune retreat. We will keep the Salrilian fleet ocupided for a while so you can retreat." Sgt.Jager sayed as he doged a missle and several shots of plasma.

The earth fighters started to e destroyed on the 3rd pass when the Salrilian fleet finly decided to take the bait and try and destroy the fighters.

"Sir this is the UNS Valcre comming through the jump gate to assist in the trap. Over" came over the comm.

"Well good luck. 5beta time units untill retret will be compleated hold out on that sir," Sgt.Jager sayed with a small smile.he knew that there wasn't any thing that he could do to keep this system withought a lot more ships.

"Damage... Left wing destroyed. Weapons engions.." the computer sayed
Sgt.Jager's face became very white when he saw the screen.
- - - Proxcimity aleart - - -
Salrilian Transport incoming. Bay doors open.
100M and closing
- - - - - - - -

Sgt.Jager knew that they where going to capure him. There was nothing he could do. The self-Distruct was gone with the engions and there was no way to eject. Sgt.Jager's only hope is that eather a human/Ishimans fleet would capture the system. Other wise he was a dead man in a few weeks. Oh well Sg.Jager always wanted to meet another species.Sgt.Jager rached down and puled out his old 9MM pistle from the early 21's centry. If he was going to go down he was going down fighting.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Who ever wants to take the system back for the Ishimans please make sure that you save Sgt.Jager. Thanx
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
War doesn't prove who is right. It only proves who is left.

------------------

A PhotoKinetic Laser sped out of nowhere, and a colossal fleet of ships appeared. The 05th Cruiser squadron, Seperated from it's leader, had been hopping systems, searching for skyblade, when it encountered a Salrillian fleet of ships and a message buoy. a very simple message buoy. it said: "help." Obviously this had something to do with the obviously out-of place Sal fleet.
Slightly larger and stronger, the Cruisers attacked the Salrillian fleet, destroying most of them. the others not liking this outcome, they sped back to base for a destructive report and a big dent in their armor.
a wreck of a ship hovered near the planet, kept there only by a tractor moor. Destroying the tractor moor, He made some simple repairs to the ship and freed Sgt. Jager. "You are going to need to have an expert repair your ship after this one, Sgt. Jager," he said over the comlink. "But first to get reinforce And with that,ments and give those Sals a taste of their own medicine."
And with that, the U.N.S Hybrid sped off.

Well, you asked for somone to free you as soon as they could. 😄

(This message has been edited by Danielnma (edited 10-23-2001).)

Yes I did in fact ask for some one to free me so thanks.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sgt.Jager slowly moved his fighter closer to the jump gate.

Sgt.Jager set his computer to take him to the nearest dry dock for repares and then Sgt.Jager moved hi chair back and went to sleep

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Thats what I'm going to go do now that is get of this computer and go to sleep it is late and I've got to work tommorow. so there will be a longer one comming very soon so I will just be out of the story for the next few days
thanks

------------------

"Comm. line, give me Sgt. Jager." Lt. Hibiki said. "Jager is on the planet Plack at the moment sir." The robotic voice replied. "Bring up the Sgt, Comm. robot."
"Yes Sir." The sgt. appeared on the viewscreen. "Yes?"
"Sgt, I have a proposal. How abnout we ally, and sign a treaty of friendship?" "Agreed, I will be at your outpost as soon as my mission is complete."

"Sgt.Jager this is the planet called the plack in the lalande system. We have a propersision for you. Would you like to become the ruler of this system. We watched how bravly you fought and desided to give you the option of joining us." The alien sayed over the view screen.

"Well sure I need a vacation. What is the weather like?" Sgt.Jager sayed.

"It can be what ever you want," the alien sayed friendly.

"OK I Will take the job." sgt.jager sayed.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
3 houres later
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"I've arived at the cordents," sgt.jager sayed over the comm.
"Good opening gateway," the responce came as a blue swlirrling cloude formed, "fly in."
after sgt.jager flew through he say a massive fleet and a very earth like planet.
"Welcome sir," a voice sayed over the comm.

- - - - - - - -
All the boring crap happens
- - - - - - - -
Over all sgt.jager becomes the ruler of a planet. And gets a new biological ship (yes its alive) and the race that sgt.jager is now with has the ability to clock intire planets as well as all there fleet is living organisms and they are aprox. 1 00 000 000 000 nyears old. There is only one other race that old the gutary. An evil race.

P.S. there are clocked planets in all systems belonging to eather of these 2 races.which is almos all of the systems

------------------

(This message has been edited by god101 (edited 10-25-2001).)

Sgt.Jager and Danielnma signed the agreament outlining the treatey.
there are a few things important on this treaty:
- The borg will supply Danielnma with any and all renforcements within reasion.
- Danielnma Will be a general in the borg army aswell as any thing else appropite.
- The only enemy of the borg is an achrnt race and any and all missions dealing with them are to be classifide and done as ordered...

that is just some of them

------------------

(This message has been edited by god101 (edited 10-25-2001).)

The huge mixed fleet sped towards the unsuspecting squadron leaders, signing the treaty together. The battle was on! Danielnma and Jager's ships were like living bullets balsting all the enemies, sal, aud, and cantharan alike, to scrap metal. But they were hopelessely outnumbered. They needed the borg. "Jager, this is the Lt. we need help from the borg...

------------------

"No need. They are already here." jager sayed. As he spoke several hundread borg attack crusers appeared. "Arm all weapons." jager sayed happly...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
700 biological crusers following sgt.jager's ship...

Stats for a normal ishman cruser
150 shilds
100 weapons
30 speed

Stats fo a biological borg crusers
9 000 000 shelds
7 000 000 weapons
1 500 000 speed

you figer it out. Better than a gate ship costs less than an ishman cruser.

------------------

The enemies knowing they would all be blown to bits in mere seconds, they went kamikaze, destroying everything around them. 5 Ishiman outposts were destroyed, and 1 Biological cruiser was damaged beyond repair. But, the battle was won. The viewscreen popped up with a last message from every ship in the opposing fleet: "This was a shred of our true power. We were testing you. And you are far weaker than even we expected. You will die when the product of our alliance comes to be. The oracle does not make idle threats. "

------------------

Sgt.Jager turned around in his chair very fast. "DID THE MESSAGE SAY THE ORICAL??"
"Yes sir," the alien at the comm sayed.
"Dam it. Call for more renforcements from the borg. NOTHING SMALLER THEN HEAVEY GUNSHIPS. RED ALEART ALL SHIPS," sgt.jager yelled...

------------------

This post was quite stupid
------------------
Hey! Jesus Loves You! 🙂

(This message has been edited by Mike (edited 11-22-2001).)

Just to let you know mike... It is just the name they have nothing to do wit the startrek race. Anyways they are going to be destroyed from there enemy soon. So ya...

------------------

(FLAME ON) Look Mike. I haven seen you in this webbord recently so I realy don't think you realy know what is going on. We chat on GR and stuff so me, Danielnma and Captain Skyblade know what is going on and I gess you dont do dont pass judgment withought knowing what is going on. 🙂 that is all But if you want to know what is going on look for me on GR. My name is god101 (a.k.a. sgt.jager) and I will tell you what is going on (FLAME OFF)

------------------