Officers Club (Budget) Bar

Athena, who was sitting in the corner of the bar, was watching Piemur1 carrying on his relentless argument with Jimmy. After only a few moments she noticed that Piemur1 reminded her very much of Tallgeese3, both having a speech impediment and maturity level of a three year old. Athena tried to bear the pain of listening to Piemur1 until her headache grew to strong. She calmly put her glass back down on her table and looked over on the wall were a button was placed. This button, which had symbols in a foriegn language, has obviously been used several times by Athena because she had no hesitation in pushing it. Immediatly underneath Piemur1s feet a trap door flew open and closing over him. Everyone in the bar concluded with a very greatful applause for having the pest, which reminded everyone of 10 ft. rats, gone. The computer in the bar ended with saying, "Thank you for throughing the garbage out." 😉

------------------
No one gets what they wish for,
They get what they work for.

that trap door leads to a small room where the 10 ft rats have taken over, they eat the garbage for me

**everyone in the bar laughs

then i actually realise....there's enough people in this bar to actually hear people laughing..that's amazing, it hasn't been like that for a year. There's actually more people in here then in cicions bar...wow

And best of all people actually get drunk off the drinks in here. Just like that lady over there

**jimmy Page points

she's been singing to herself and ramming her head against a wall for almost 23 hours now. You can't get drunk like that in cicions bar, he's got a limit on drinks.... 😉

------------------
ramble on..
--Jimmy Page

jimmy doesnt realize that the chute was accidentally inside of some sort of dimensional flux and dropped him into cicion's bar just as cicion was about to be shot...then it reverts back to normal...the rats dont have their next meal...

------------------
"At ----- , bullcrap is our most important product"
-graffiti on the lavatory wall of a major consultancy (from The Wizardry Consulted )

Athena marches over to the bar table standing on top of it so that she might be able to make a speech with everyone hearing. She gaily walks over from one side of the bar to the ther side as she says, "Don't you think that Jimmy, being the bartender, would know every dent and nick and every 'malfunctioning chut' in his bar?" Athena snaps her fingers immediatly two guards leave the room and soon after come back to the bar dragging Peimur1 on his feet with him begging, "Please! Please, somebody help me! I'm innocent! I swear, I have no speach impediment! Please! Someone help me!" Athena casually walks infront of Peimur1 with all the eyes in the bar following her every move. Athena continues with her speech, "In all my years of dutie I have never seen any man have such a bad speech impediment, maturity level so utterly low, and a temper as hot as the sun. So therefore in following my dutie.....," Athena pulls out her sword and places it on either side of Peimur1s neck, "... I now pronounce Peimur1 as Sir Nothing. He has gained this title in his honor of doing nothing." Athena thanks everyone for there attention. Snaps her fingers again and Peimur1 was taken away leaving the bar quite peaceful. 🆒

------------------

tacks up a sign on the wall of shame that simply says: sir nothing

------------------
ramble on..
--Jimmy Page
(list)
(*)(1st Class Zacha Admiral and guitar legend throughout the sol system.)

Mike wispers to his personal bodygaurds around him (after what he learned from Athena When she almost busted him for illegal weaponry :)) "Wow, Athena sure does her job." All the bodygaurds nod their heads in agreement.

------------------
Do I talk too much?
DoItalktoofast?
Do I ask too many questions?
I wonder...

Athena, who was sitting quietly by herself, gazed into her drink having little more to do. Her head began to raise when she realized Mike standing with his two bodyguards. Athenas' down face quickly changed to a big grin. She stood and waved her hand to Mike. Mike.....

------------------

Mike wispers to his guards and they draw their guns as a precation. "Yes, was there something you needed, Athena?" Mike flinches back in case she tries to fling some handcuffs on him.

------------------
Do I talk too much?
DoItalktoofast?
I wonder...

Athena offers Mike a seat. Mike cuatiosly sits maintaning a safe distance from her. Athena continued with her giggling, "You got to admit, I got you big time boy." Mike acting a little shocked shook his hand to his guards and momentarily his guards unloaded their weapons and sat in a near by booth. Mike continued, " You mean your not an undercover or law enforcement agent?" Athena chuckeld to herself and said, "Well there's a mystery to everyone, but if I am, lest just say that I'm not after you." Mike looked in several directions wondering what exacltly she ment by what she said and said, "Uhhh.... I'm lost." Athena chuckled, "You're cute, you know that?....." Mike turns a little red and scratches the back of his head. "....Take a load off. I'll buy you a drink."

------------------

is athena a girl? or a guy? lol i can't tell from some internet thing.

Jimmy Page hopes shes a girl otherwise the last post will sound a little (gay?)

------------------
ramble on..
--Jimmy Page
(list)

LOL!! 😉 I'm a girl.

------------------

Opps, I forgot to say. I got my name from the Goddess of Wisdom, Athena, therefore I have to be a girl.

------------------

heh ok just makin sure 🙂

------------------
ramble on..
--Jimmy Page
(list)

Athena stands up from the table and asks for a refil on her Devil's Breath drink.

------------------

hmm i didn't even know we served that here...

------------------
ramble on..
--Jimmy Page
(list)

besides...i thought it was a devil's puke...i guess i shouldnt have said that...

------------------
"At ----- , bullcrap is our most important product"
-graffiti on the lavatory wall of a major consultancy (from The Wizardry Consulted )

Athena leans on the bar counter while speaking to Jimmy, "How can you not have a Devil's Breath Drink? Cicion has them. 😉 Oh well, um.... just give me a budlight."

------------------

The 3 budweiser frogs come in the bar and sit next to athena each saying only one word over and over..

--bud----weis----er--

they then get up and go back behind the counter of the bar and Jimmy gets out a bud and gets it to athena

------------------
ramble on..
--Jimmy Page
(list)

Well, now I have to pay 700,000ß for those gaurds, but I guess a good drink will make things better.
(Hmm...I'm sleepy, or was that from the other bar?)

------------------
Do I talk too much?
DoItalktoofast?
I wonder...

(100th post! YIPEE!)

(This message has been edited by MikeMTL (edited 05-27-2001).)

Athena thanks Mike for accepting her offer. After Athena sips a bit of her drink she looks up towards Mike and asks, " Could you do me a favor?....." Mike looks up and shrugs his shoulders. "..... I know that this is a little out of character, but could you give me a head start on 'Where is Everybody' and tell me how old you are?...." :rolleyes: "....I wouldn't mind beating the boys for once." Mike looks up to her and.......

------------------