The Officer's Club Bar

Fine. Gets Tallgeese what he asked for.

You know, my Keutae's been getting kind of dull lately, and a little too flexible. I think I'll send it to Dominus to the Imperial Bladeworks smitheries and have them put it back in tip-top condition. Speaks into comm. Decimator, send over a detachment for a priority-one delivery to Imperial Bladeworks. Within moments, the door opens and five Phylydion navy troopers walk into the room. One opens a metal case lined with smooth material on the inside. Cicion unsheaths his Keutae and places it in the case. The soft material molds around the blade, protecting it, as the case closes. The soldiers leave and are shuttled to a small picket ship which immediately jumps into Omnispace, headed for the Phylydion capitol. My blade should be back within a week or so. In the meantime... Walks behind the bar, approaches a small control panel on the wall, and enters an access code. A one foot by one foot section of the wall slides open, revealing a small cache. Cicion takes a sleek, medium sized pistol from the compartment, closes the compartment, and holsters the pistol. Phylydion Imperial Army standard-issue burst pistol. A pretty nice piece of equipment.

------------------
-Traek Cicion of the Taeskor
"What sort of man is he?"
"Oh, he's just like any other man, only more so."
-Casablanca

would you be interested in a molecular rearranger?
points at darkk
would you like to be rearranged?
darkk : no
turns a knob at shoots darkk with it
darkk is now a cruiser that talks
weird eh?
turns darkk back
ok darkk heres 1 scintak
throws scintak into air and turns it into a gateship
better?
puts his personal shield on no-rearrange mode

------------------
Being 6 feet tall isnt bad , just not as fun as being 50 feet tall

Athena, who was sitting in the coner and hearing everything Tallgeese3 was complaining about, gets up from her table and walksover to Cicion, carefully avoiding Tallgeese3. Athena motions to Cicion to come over to her. Cicion puts down his glass that he was cleaning and throws the hand towel over his shoulder. Walks over to Athena and says, "Yes? You called me?" Athena moved a little closer to Cicion so that Tallgeese couldn't hear, "Does this dude have to be here? He has a speech impediment, and he's a little crazy." Cicion shrugs his shoulders and says "Well, this is an open bar. Plus he usually buys the most expensive drinks here, so it's good business." Athena chuckled and then asked for a regular Coke.

------------------
No one gets what they wish for,
They get what they work for.

By the way, Cicion, did you know that Jimmy just exploded your bar?

------------------

i did?

oh yea....i forgot...

Jimmy Page stands up in the midst of falling ashes and debree, with a grenade launcher in his hand, and a miller beer in his other hand

All of those people sick of the tyranical monopoly on drinks join the revolution and come to Jimmy Page's Budget Bar!!!

Why drink this over rated garbage when you can have the good stuff!

Busts open the miller and chugs it down

All those who want this join me!! Free drinks for all who come!!

------------------
ramble on..
--Jimmy Page

Opp's didn't mean to get you trouble Jimmy. Good recovery! 😃

------------------

As Page turns his back on the bar, the holo-illusion of destruction and debris disappears, revealing the bar as it usually is.

------------------
-Casablanca

but then the holographic projector that cicion bought at a galactic kmart for a couple bucks short circuts and the image of a restored bar vanishes revealing the true damage to the bar. The holographic projector then starts on fire and burns all the rubble down to ashes..

------------------
ramble on..
--Jimmy Page

Originally posted by Fleet Admiral Darkk:
**Jane?
Shoot, my memory must be going.
I KNOW it starts with J...

I think it WAS Jane...she got that artifact thingy in "The Buildup" so long ago, didn't she? or am i thinking of some other RPG? it was something that made her invincible...but i never saw her, the story came to me in a dream while being drunk on a pangalactic gargleblaster...i think...i think it was true in some incomprehensible way that absolutely no one knows about...except perhaps cicion...but it also may just be some sort of hoax...whatever...and hey, what happened to this bar?
just realizes he's the only person left standing in the bar. apparently, everyone left
"oh crap...wasted a perfectly good speech...im depressed now...i need a good Pangalactic Gargleblaster..."
Piemur1 sulks
the user of "Piemur1" pulls out a Pangalactic Gargleblaster disk version 2.3 and loads it into his computer
Piemur1 drinks the Pangalactic Gargleblaster that inexplicitly appeared in front of him
Piemur1 faints
the user of "Piemur1" faints
the friend of the user of "Piemur1" that happened to be in the same room: hmm...must be a virus or something like that...and why'd he just faint like that? 😕

------------------
"Live by the sword...live a good long time!"
-Minsk from Baldur's Gate II
"Live by the blaster...live a good long time!"
-Piemur1's version of Minsk's quote from Baldur's Gate II

(This message has been edited by Piemur1 (edited 04-22-2001).)

Then Page wakes up and takes off his VR helmet. He sighs and says "It was a nice dream."

------------------
-Casablanca

he then realises that his helmet was never on and his dream was not a dream at all, it was real.

------------------
ramble on..
--Jimmy Page

Unfortunately, it would seem that hehe has passed the Bar. If you people do not increase the number of posts immidiately, than I see no other option than the complete and utter destruction of your homes and chattles.

That is all.

------------------
NEW NAME FOR THE DREADNOUGHT
The Hard-Boiled Egg
Why?
Because she cant be beaten!

then a lizard crawls into the scene
everyone shoots it
it was just a lizard
another lizard comes in with a robar
everyone fires at it
everyone missed
everyone wonders why
the lizard flickers
the lizard is a hologram
everyone says "oh crap"
the lizard shoots everyone who shot at it
the lizard moves on
tumbleweed blows across the screen

------------------
"Live by the blaster...live a good long time"

Chuckles and decides to let Page revel in his delusions. Anyone for another round?

------------------
-Casablanca

Hehe, finally figured it out.
A bright flash and the destroyed bar is restored to its former glory. When the flash finishes, DF is noted to have a few changes. The most of which is shiny blond-gold hair.
"Energy channeler. Rare, almost one-of-a-kind. Focused my energy and rebuilt your bar. Has a wicked little side effect though"
"Thanks" Taeskor replied
"Can I get a Juri-Plendgri rum?" DF asked "Just bring it over to my table there."

------------------
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile way and you have their shoes.

walks into the newly restored bar, having been restored himself by DF's flash
(on an aside to the unusually awake Talon) "you know? i think Desert Fox dyes his hair"
DF's golden-hair-enhanced ears perk up
(you can probably guess what happens next) 🙂

------------------

(This message has been edited by Piemur1 (edited 04-25-2001).)

you all saw this coming, right?

Karrde, seeing Piemur1 come in, vomits the his last drink into a vacuum tube. He then points it at Piemur1's mouth, and inverts the Vacuum...

------------------
This Vid is a bit like my beast; extremely long, and best enjoyed with a mouthful of nuts.
-Ali G.

I quote Desert Fox:
" 'Thanks' Taeskor replied"

For the hundred billionth time, TAESKOR IS NOT MY NAME!! It's a TITLE! What you said is like saying " 'Thanks,' president replied." My name is Traek Cicion, like it says in my sig.

By the way, my bar is invulnerable. It was never destroyed in the first place. Still, your energy channeler did spiff the place up pretty nicely. Thanks. Gives Fox an "X" drink, X being a variable. The glass has a control pad, and at a command, the variable liquid in the glass will turn into any drink Fox wishes.

------------------
-Casablanca

wiping vomit off his face, Piemur1 goes up to Cicion (see, even I get this right) and looks at the "x" drink
"How much for that? does it have free refills? does it come with fries? can I super-size it? where does it all come from..."
Cicion, exasperated simply replies "1 million scintak, no, no, no, and its a secret"
Piemur1: "oh...im broke though..."
Cicion: "too bad...next..."
Piemur1: "well, can you show me to the restrooms?"
Cicion: "that will be 50 scintak...just for you...a bargain price..."
Piemur1: "oh man!"
Cicion: "Next!"

------------------

This thread has been closed because it has more than 200 posts in it; huge threads place a severe load on the server. A continuation of the thread can be found here:

(url="http://"http://www.AmbrosiaSW.com/webboard/Forum11/HTML/000189.html")http://www.AmbrosiaS...TML/000189.html(/url)

------------------
Andrew Welch / el Presidente / Ambrosia Software, Inc.
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.