A few questions...

Dude, the Rogue is UNTRUSTWORTHY. It has been accused of being halucinogen inspired, and is pretty much COMPLETELY FALSE. Sorry Mag.

Don't believe everything you read.

Also, there've been threats to delete your "Eleejeetian Gateship" stuff. Just a warning, make your sacrafice to the mods daily, and work hard to please them.

***Sacrafices an "idea testing ground" plug to the mods

------------------
William Darkk, head of the Darkklight Entrepenurial Federation
"Strategic warfare" is code for "killing civilians", and it's my calling. Yeah, it's barbaric. War's supposed to be.

Darkk: I know it's false. Have known, actually. Ever since about, oh, when I first started making it... 😉

Karrde: They appear in two of the multiplayer levels for Ares.

------------------
"I think I have discovered the problem with humans. It is not entirely stupidity, as I once thought. It is their pigheaded and baseless philosophy: "If it isn't me, then it's opinions, feelings, and life do not matter, and it was meant to serve me." They also have this ability for creating excuses that are pointless, but they get others to believe it. A few examples: "It's only some savages. It's only five acres of rain forest. It's only one semi-truck. It's only fifty gallons of toxic waste..." After this realization, I marvelled at how humans, and the rest of the planet, have survived for so very long."
- Me

(This message has been edited by Mag Steelglass (edited 01-08-2001).)