Registration Trouble

I have POG on my mac and had registered it before they stopped allowing registration. I installed Tiger several weeks ago and since then have been unable to play the full version of POG even while running in Classic mode. The game keeps saying that I need to register, and when I click on the icon "Enter license code" it says "Garendall has been registered" and goes on to recommend that I keep the license code in a safe place in case I need it again. When the game starts up it does not allow me to select more than one plugin because the game is apparently not registered. I hope this is not too confusing and any advice would be appreciated. 🙂

Thanks,
darebak

Your problem is almost the same as in the thread Prefs just below this. You need to toss out your preferences and refresh your registration. If your code is more that 30 days old, you will have to get a new code. It's easy to do.

You can use the online recovery system: Lost Codes or you can send an email to: lostcodes@ambrosiasw.com

Include the details of when and how you made your purchase if you can.

RD,

Thanks for the info. I thought it might be similar to the other topic but I wasn't sure. 😄