Sigh...

I'm in for the argument.

------------------
"I can ail what cures you."

Originally posted by Avatara:
**Not entirely true...
I'm almost positive there are more members like me in the galaxy, who are new and are just looking for an opening to introduce themselves in the Ares community. Also, I've been looking back through some of the old posts like the one about the ring around Salril (?) and I agree that doing something like that (not exactly the same, like not another ring around a planet) and letting the Ares community (including us new guys) join in could boost up the morale of the Ares boards.
In addition, I learned about Ares in mid-June (with the free CD thing), and I still enjoy it (sadly, I haven't even beaten the game, stuck on lvl 15) Although I have enjoyed Ambrosia games since Aprieon was released, as I said I learned about Ares later than most people, so there is a possibility the Ares web boards will grow...

There is some hope left...
:)**

Heh, that was my second post ever!

------------------

Wow, that wasn't all that long ago.

------------------
I have a plan so ingenius even an idiot could have devised it. On my command, we will line up our ships and fly straight into the enemy death-cannons clogging them with wreckage.

Stop Exploding you cowards!

Yeah, I know.

------------------

If you put your mind to it, you can really soar to huge numbers of posts on these boards. It tends to happen even if you don't.

Wow...

Oh, and Avatara- I'd say there's room yet in the Ring ("Build Up") storyline for another mercenary character. There are going to be a few epic space battles along the way, and as with all space battles, the more the merrier.

Keep an eye on "The Buildup". In my next few posts I think I'll find a place to introduce you.

------------------
Sundered Angel ,
The One and Only

Ares Webboard Moderator, and all-around Nice Guy

Ok, thanks. Mag sent me a copy of your e-mail explaining that. And yes, I have been keeping up with the buildup. 🙂

Very few of my posts have been spam. Come to think of it, its less than ten...

BTW, Sundered Angel, you should try using GR more often. Even if the only reason is to chat...

------------------

(This message has been edited by Avatara (edited 10-07-2000).)

Originally posted by Sundered Angel:
**If you put your mind to it, you can really soar to huge numbers of posts on these boards. It tends to happen even if you don't.

Wow...

Hmm... must be the stories and taven at Cythera. I'm in about 5 now...

------------------