SE help!

I'm stuck in Spells Expander!

Hello. I dug out Spells Expander today and am stuck already. I have a room in the Vault, have talked to Bernard, got his crystal and magic spells, but can't get in the Vault. If I type in "vault" the ward says Fayleese needs to give you permission. Fayleese won't tell me anything. So I need some hints on what to do next.

Leatho Shellhound

What character are you playing? You need to be a conjurer to do this quest in its entirety. You also have to have a good reason to get into the vault. This involves having something of value to give to the keepers of the vault.

I'm playing a conjurer and have Pandora's Box. I don't know what else to do. I've tried to play this plugin before, and was stuck in the same place.

Leatho Shellhound

I will only give you hints. The conjurer has to "crash a party," in other words, work his way into someplace where he is not normally invited. Once inside, he will be given a quest to find a book which is reported to be in the mage tower vault.

The conjurer's skill is in the art of deception. He's going to need this skill to get where he wants to be. You have to make your conjurer seem to be something he is not.

Good luck with your game. 🙂

Okay. I'll try and see if I can work it out. Does the Quest Journal work? I can't seem to find any quests, or have I not reached any real ones yet?

Leatho Shellhound

Thanks RD. My brother helped me figure out your clue. I'll let you know if I run into any more trouble.

Leatho Shellhound

Leatho Shellhound, on Dec 22 2005, 06:08 PM, said:

Does the Quest Journal work?
View Post

Yes, it does work. Did you check it when you were trying to get to Bernard?

Okay, I have Moki and Desecration, is that all there is to the plugin? I know Staff of Lordship is in it, but after reading extensively on the forums of it, I know right now I'll never find it.

Leatho Shellhound

Sure you will. You have everything you need right now to get the Staff of Lordship whenever you want to start thinking outside of the box. You will not find it by wandering around aimlessly. And the secret will not be given away on this forum as long as Stark Bledfast and I have any controls here. Good Luck.

I'll see what I can do. What is Staff of Lordship anyway?

Leatho Shellhound

Leatho Shellhound, on Dec 23 2005, 09:03 AM, said:

What is Staff of Lordship anyway?
View Post

Awesome! 😄

Thanks RD. After browsing the forums for a bit searching, I found a clue from Stark Bledfast that helped me get the SOL. It's awesome! Is World of Chaos an addition to SE? I've tried to beat it before, but was stuck because I hadn't won SE.

Leatho Shellhound

Leatho Shellhound, on Dec 23 2005, 02:32 PM, said:

It's awesome!
View Post

Told you so. 🙂

Leatho Shellhound, on Dec 23 2005, 02:32 PM, said:

Is World of Chaos an addition to SE?
View Post

Yes. You have to have SE active and all the quests done. Then go back and talk to Faleese.

Is that all the quests? I read somewhere there was an earth-friend quest. Did I skip it or just haven't come across it yet?

Leatho Shellhound

You did the earth-friend quest to get the Staff of Lordship. It's not entered into the guest book as such. In fact, it only qualifies as a semi-quest although the end result is very important to the game. Congratulations, you've done them all.