How old are you all?

I ain't telling 🙂

------------------
Oh, I'm not saying those Alduran ships are bad. In fact, they make excellent minesweepers. Once.

-Orion Axis General Marxx
StarLance

im 14. i used a mac the first time when i was 5. Anyone remember starflight (or fight) 2?
great game. HAHA, next year everyone in my school get's an ibook (im in one of the few schools that use macs, and you know what? nobody here likes 'em). Excuse my rambling.

------------------
'Light a man a fire and he'll be warm for one night. Set him on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.' Terry Pratchett

I'm old enough to buy all of you beer. I was going to give my actual age until I read the other posts and realized that you'd probably speak slowly to me and sign me up for Meals on Wheels. My age begins with a "2." How's that?

Sam

------------------
[http://www.gamesmania.com
Visit](http://www.gamesmania.com<br />
Visit) or the dog gets it.

207?

------------------
"I can ail what cures you."

Originally posted by Talon Karrde:
im 14. i used a mac the first time when i was 5. Anyone remember starflight (or fight) 2?

If you mean Starfight Finale, yes Laguna has that and I recently found it on an old MacAddict CD. (the one with Diablo on the front-august 98)

------------------

Ah comeone slug
I think its high school well maybe colledge TELL ME IM CONFUSED!!!!!!!

------------------

Originally posted by Avatara:
**If you mean Starfight Finale, yes Laguna has that and I recently found it on an old MacAddict CD. (the one with Diablo on the front-august 98)

No, i don't think so. It came out in 1986.

------------------
'Light a man a fire and he'll be warm for one night. Set him on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.' Terry Pratchett

Originally posted by Talon Karrde:
**No, i don't think so. It came out in 1986.

Oh, Starfight Finale is old, yet it came out on that CD. It could be that I have the wrong game, but it looks like something from long ago.

------------------