I've sent andrew a letter

I've sent andrew an e-mail. I asked him why I was so unqualified, so unless he replys, this will be my last post here.

------------------
Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

Era, an huge plugin for EV: (url="http://"http://www.geocities.com/rhysmctharin/erahome.html")www.geocities.com/rhysmctharin/erahome.html(/url)

That would be a very negative development indeed...

------------------
"I can ail what cures you."

(This message has been edited by Mag Steelglass (edited 09-01-2000).)

Originally posted by Cotton Mouse:
**I've sent andrew an e-mail. I asked him why I was so unqualified, so unless he replys, this will be my last post here.

Did you ever submit an application for being a moderator?

Originally posted by Cotton Mouse:
**I've sent andrew an e-mail. I asked him why I was so unqualified, so unless he replys, this will be my last post here.

I never said you were unqualified; in fact prior to your letter, I had no idea you wanted to be a moderator.

In any event, we've just dropped two old moderators and added two more -- I think that's enough turmoil for a bit.

------------------
Andrew Welch / el Presidente / Ambrosia Software, Inc.

Egad! I knew I should have sent that letter on sunday! Why didn't I? All I had to do was push the button, but noooo. I had to work on-... I... I was this- I.

Congratualations Laguna! I can't tell you how incredibly happy I am for you! (Seriously. I can't, I'm choking here!) 😉

No but honestly. I'm glad someone got the job. The job is (or should be) the main thing. It's not the prestige that comes with it (although I'm sure we all like to think so), or the power.... I wouldn't mind the power, ahem, but the duty of these humble servants "to serve and protect us from the tyrany of this age! We're going to go on! We're going to survive! Today we declare our INDEPENDENCE DAY!"
the crowd goes wild! three rows of stealth planes soar overhead in triumphiant-
PING
Back to reality.

Note: This is comic relief. I had almost applied, but alas... I was too late (and I didn't push da butt'n). :frown:
C o n g r a t s L a g u n a !

The mere fact you can find humor in a situation like this is appalling.

------------------
I do not suffer from insanity
I enjoy every minute of it

-Cantharan Commodore za'Grom
After the capture of Earth

At least he's not in a negative mood like he was when you became moderator. Give him credit for that if nothing else.

------------------

Why would anyone want to be a moderator?

A question that has been on my mind ever since Cotten started his crusade... I really have no idea. All it is is lots of work and questions asked to you, and all you get is a title and a little bit of power...

I don't know. Ask Slug, Laguna, Cotten, Sargatanus, or Sundered Angel. 😉

------------------

(quote)Originally posted by if you can geuss...:
**Egad! I knew I should have sent that letter on sunday! Why didn't I? All I had to do was push the button, but noooo. I had to work on-... I... I was this- I.

Congratualations Laguna! I can't tell you how incredibly happy I am for you! (Seriously. I can't, I'm choking here!) 😉

------------------
I have a plan so ingenius even an idiot could have devised it. On my command, we will line up our ships and fly straight into the enemy death-cannons clogging them with wreckage.

Stop Exploding you cowards!

shrugs Your welcome. 🙂

Anyway, if there ever is another open position, would you mind letting me know? I'd appreciate it.

Sincerely,
Me

Sooo... Are you staying or going? I HOPE you're staying, but one can never be too sure. Especially about people who want to be MODERATORS. Ugh... Disgusting thought...

------------------

Yep.

------------------

In that case, I'm confused.

You want me to stay? If so, you don't have to worry. I'm already registered (have been).

P.S.
What's disgusting?

Wanting to be a moderator. I thought you were Cotten. Who are you?

------------------

Geez....my keyboard is faulty. I need my G4 back because its getting to a point where I have to edit every other post I make. Anyway, two things.

1. Who are you exactly?
  2. You spelt 'guess' wrong 😉

------------------
I have a plan so ingenius even an idiot could have devised it. On my command, we will line up our ships and fly straight into the enemy death-cannons clogging them with wreckage.

Stop Exploding you cowards!

(This message has been edited by Laguna (edited 09-02-2000).)

He must live in the same State Mag steelglass lives in, because the global IPs are somewhat similar......

------------------
I do not suffer from insanity
I enjoy every minute of it

-Cantharan Commodore za'Grom
After the capture of Earth

In the past 24 hours, I've seen more posts about the question of who I am than anyone actually writing any good literature. So, in effort to speed things up (and since a moderator asked), I'm revealing my identity.... tommorrow morning. I've still got more work to do, and I'm really quite curious to see what other ideas you guys might have.
pulls out a bag of popcorn
Hey, I'm enjoing this as much as the rest of you. 🙂

Just had to say that is most definatly not me.

Just shows that ASW is just a corporation.

------------------
Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

Era, an huge plugin for EV: (url="http://"http://www.geocities.com/rhysmctharin/erahome.html")www.geocities.com/rhysmctharin/erahome.html(/url)