The Space Race Bar

The budget bar seems to have gone out of business, so I'm starting my own bar to give Cicion a little competition.

------------------
"I can ail what cures you."

Walks in and cooly sits down

"Got any Piffle Juice? Dilute it with some water; it's a little strong."

------------------
"I like ice cream without chunky bits in it... they get stuck in my tubes." — Bungie's Soul

Got any.....
Bacon-bit McFlurry?
Vaseline Milkshake?
Tofu Cake?
Unborn Baby Yak Cheese?

Hmm, We need more customers.
I'm SURE Cicion will be GLAD to hear that his bar is infested with cockroaches.
Hmm, whenever someone runs into Cicions BAR, they say "Ow!" Then they realize that they ran into his pole, his bar's that-a-way in the smithy. 🙂

------------------
"I don't understand why he works so hard on a device to duplicate a sound so easily made by hand and armpit."
-Barrin, progress report

(Slurps a TON of ale and goes "Cukoo")

HIC-I'mmmmmm.......HIC-Sooooooooo.....Happy :)Happy 🙂 :)Happy Happy :)Laaaaalalaaaaaaa :)Heeeeeeeeeheheeeellalalaaaa :)HIC 🙂

------------------
"I don't understand why he works so hard on a device to duplicate a sound so easily made by hand and armpit."
-Barrin, progress report

Lol! Wow... Timmy! Post so more! This place is worth while keeping as long as you're around!

By the way, has anybody noticed that every single time someone else has tried to open up a bar, people come in complaining about the dirtiness of the place. I think last time it was rats. And that there was no bartender. Either way. Keep going to the Officer's Club Bar. the last post on page 12 was somethine to see! (right now it should load in a couple seconds... only). 🙂

Hey.... timmy. Didn't you post that salrilian attack on that starbase topic once?

I might have, I don't think so though.

(Slurps all the ale in the bar)

DoyouthinkI'mcrazyI'mnotcrazyyouarecrazyifyouthinkIamcrazybecauseyouaresocrazyyoucallpeoplecrazyandyouaresocrazythatyoudonotknowhowtosaycrazyandyoucallthemcrzyinsteadofcrazybecause youarecrazyandyouaremegacrazybecauseyoucannotsaycrazyproperlybecausecrazypeoplecannotsaycrazy...Ahh. 🆒

🙂 🙂

🙂 🙂
🙂 🙂

------------------
-Barrin, progress report

**Cotton Mouse skitters into the bar. "1 glass of afalfa juice--no pellets, I hate those damned pellets!"

------------------
"...Cotton Mouse... to say that the plug is royally messed up is an understatement. I'm taking a look at it with Plug Checker, and some of these errors I have just never seen before..."-Obormot, debugger

ERA for EV:
www.geocities.com/rhysmctharin/erahome.html

(still in alpha stages)

Coming right up.

Makes the drink and slides it down the counter to Mouse.

That'll be 5 credits.

------------------

Originally posted by Cotton Mouse:
****Cotton Mouse skitters into the bar. "1 glass of afalfa juice--no pellets, I hate those damned pellets!"

Sometimes I dislike Hera; it's so stressful! I feel like some animal in a warped behavioral study!

On the plus side, the pellets are excellent...

------------------
-Pallas Athene, {M}ilitia pilot and representative to the Obish Consensus

A familiar face appears at the doorway
Guys, is there room for a Salrilian at that bar?

------------------
I do not suffer from insanity
I enjoy every minute of it

-Cantharan Admiral za'Grom
After the capture of Earth

I accept all races at this bar. You are ok here until you do something wrong. Let me guess, a Pan-Galactic Gargleblaster?

------------------

Yes, but hold the Salt.

------------------
I do not suffer from insanity
I enjoy every minute of it

-Cantharan Admiral za'Grom
After the capture of Earth

The few patrons who are still dozing off at the bar notice our new friend has just arrived.

Thin and pompus, Tiskel walks right up to Mag. "By decree of the Divine Galactic Axis, your bar has failed to meat quota, to bring a new reminisque to the 4 acre lot, and to provide happy drunkers to the area. Therefore, we are now canceling your bank loan. Your bar is henceforth closed." Tiskel grins feeling rather satisfied with his statement.

Mag stutters in disbelief "You can't.... do... that."
"Well, why not? I can, and I did. Now, it's time to close up. Unless..."
"Unless what?"
A few customers begin to wake up. "What's going on?"
"Did I hear something about a bar dozing?" The patrons cluelessly ask.
"No! I'm be closed up, and by this stick nonetheless."
The customers stare at Tiskel blankly.
"...Well, unless you manage to find someone else who will endorse your store, I don't see why you should stay. Plus, I'm an anti-alchoholist." And with that, the city official left rather happily.
Mag yells out at him "Do you take some kind of sick pride in doing this?!"
Slug reaches out and pulls mag over the counter "How am I going to survive!? I need your ale!" Slug says in desperation. Mag begins to gasp.
A nearby customer chuckles to himself as he prepares to finish off the last bit of ale, but suddenly realizes, a couple cockroaches have made the bottom of his glass their home. "On second thought, it might not be such a bad idea to close. Check please!"

TISKEL....

there ain't nottin rong wit bein a drunkard...
I will support dis por litle place... Hic.

Tis long as I be getin free ale...

Ta dumb officer bar tis out of ale... sold it all to slug's ship, but I got some from there ship... hehe... walked right past der gaurds laughs with a drunk sounding laugh

Falls to the ground, and is now asleep with the rest of the patrons...

------------------
"D*** The torpedoes... FULL SPEED AHEAD!'
Admiral David Glasgow Farragut, Battle of Moblie Bay.

Droid, take over. I'm going to have to go loot off some Salrillian captains, again...

Heads off to the starport, and the Rouge is soon seen blasting off.

------------------

(This message has been edited by Mag Steelglass (edited 09-02-2000).)

gets up and shakes off his drunkeness

Droid! Where is Mag?

What do you mean he's gone?

I'm going after him, I need to get some more money for my ale...

Takes off and a Class VI CK Industrial grade battle cruiser is so seen leaving the station

------------------
"D*** The torpedoes... FULL SPEED AHEAD!'
Admiral David Glasgow Farragut, Battle of Moblie Bay.

Could someone shoot me in the leg? Maybe the insurance will pay for the bar.

*The Audemedon Droid looks confusedly at Cotten, wondering why he wants to be shot in the leg, and why he isn't posting as Cotten Mouse anymore...

Oh, well... Thought the droid. "How much will you pay me if I shoot you in the leg? I don't do special services like that for anyone unless they pay me..."*

------------------

lol! I'm not Cotten mouse. Nice try though. 🙂

"Right here bot. Right below the knee."

• BLAM *
    "YOOOOWWW!"

Another patron barely wakes up to the scream an giggles to himself "...zzzzz...unph... I think he likes your drinksss... Mag.....zzzz"