New Building

You and many other people gather to make a large crowd even great generals(such as your self are present) you are amased at the size of it and as your eyes gaze opon the words ECA you gasped you have never herd of it.
Alittle later you some one gives beckens you in...

------------------

And it turns out to be a...a...an E M P T Y R O O M.

(oh the horror...)

:p: HAHA, I didn't really go inside. I just wanted to build the tension - who will be the first to step into the ECA...

------------------
"A person needs change. Without change something within us sleeps and seldom awakens. The sleeper must awaken." -Duke Leto Atreides (Dune)

(This message has been edited by Admiral Devo (edited 07-17-2000).)

walks up behind Devo and pushes him in

------------------
"Your momma's so fat she eats wheat thicks." — Bungie's Soul

Ambrose, this is getting really old.

------------------
Throughout their history these "unenlightened" beings have continually opposed and fought abuses of power wrought by their own bretheren. We, as the prophets would do well to learn from these Humans.
-Final statement of the Salrilian reformist Sirthis shortly before his execution.

Admiral devo eats the grenade, thus saving everyone else at the expense of his own life.

I've gone to a better place, I have seen the light. And it spells the word HERA.

------------------
"A person needs change. Without change something within us sleeps and seldom awakens. The sleeper must awaken." -Duke Leto Atreides (Dune)