FDC CLAN

FDC is an ares clan that is based: nowhere in paticular. We are looing for recruits and we are the best clan around. So look for any 1 who is in our clan for help.

------------------

Hey I`m (FDC) Ares Capt in the game so this is thee best clan to join if you want to the best part of net Ares. If you want to join come to me or another (FDC) member

------------------
I am not your worst
nightmare. I am every
nighmare. Mek Troy
The invasion of Earth

This counts as Ares News, I believe, so head along to the Ares Newswire and post it! The Newswire is (url="http://"http://www.AmbrosiaSW.com/games/ares/newswire.html")here(/url).

Good luck with your clan!

------------------
Sundered Angel ,
The One and Only

Ares Webboard Moderator, and all-around Nice Guy

You FDC people don't particularly strike me as 'nice'. Especially ActualizerCapt, who is now ignoring my messages.

------------------
I have a plan so ingenius even an idiot could devise it. We will line all our ships up and fly straight at the enemy death cannons therefore clogging them with wreckage.

I am now an (FDC) member and I take that as a insult Laguna. You were also quite rude to me today 6/1/2000 when I asked you to play a game. It seems as if we are not the "not particularly nice" people around here.

------------------
Long Live Apple! Long Live the Mac!

hey laguna's a nice guy

oh yea would the leader of fdc please contact me or post up or somethin
i have a cool idea i want to run by him and his clan

------------------
ramble on..

If this is true Laguna please leave us alon if you don't like us. We all know we can beat you in a game so please lets not have anyone rub it in and make poor laguna suffer. And another thing, people don't really like you that much it seems so we are sorry for any insults directed at you. 🙂

------------------

You must have done something wrong or mean if someone is ignoring you. They don't have to be nice to you if you are mean.

------------------

Cut out the insulting each other. I know Laguna's a good (guy/girl), and until I've seen otherwise, I'll treat all FDC members as good people. Now stop the insults/threats/boasts before this escalates.

------------------
Sundered Angel ,
The One and Only

Ares Webboard Moderator, and all-around Nice Guy

Ah! lex there you are! So your in (FDC) eh? Well you better hope you guy are in allie with us and hey why did you leave? You missed a good battle against us and (TAG) oh well 🙂

------------------
seacatjr!

tag? really? hmm well i got a new position in FDC so i would rather be there. Ya know what it is? Commander for the myth 2 section in my clan! Ahh. wonderful. Well i have moved on...and i don't know why i left just because...i was bored with the 4 other people in your clan.and why do you call yourself cat? do you like cats?

------------------

I didn't know you had a good battle with us seacat...and i'm leading TG.

oh yea another thing...all you guys in FDC better read the topic in the ares briefing room that says all of those in clans read this or something like that---it's about my cool idea i thought of. (kind of a copy of vegeta's old ares tournaments though) but it's a good idea so read it! and respond!

------------------
ramble on..

Semper fi ya'll, its the leader of FDC, {FDC}Dastal. Two things: One, you can contact me at scoutrad@hotmail.com. Two, we merged with MX os we are now ECA, Elite Clan Aliance.

------------------
The Lord Admiral,
Dastal Hellfire

"Surrender?! I have not yet begun to fight!"
-Jon Paul Jones

(This message has been edited by Lord Admiral Hellfire (edited 06-15-2000).)

Lex, this is Deathcyte speaking, FDC merged with MX to create ECA. There is now more FDC. And anyone who joins prepare to be in the middle of an war with DARK. The leader of ECA are Dastal, Stormwarrior, Maverick, and me. Oh, and e know have a pretty large website.

------------------