Which sides would make a good storyline?

Obiard-Gait wars
Post-Liberation war
Cantharan-Aud civil war

Or anything else?

Visit my website please.

------------------
Visit my Ares Website at: (URL=http://themightyRW.homestead.com/AresPage.html)

For some reason, u have to copy and paste.
I'm building it and need
some of Ares community's
input.

"There will be a day on Earth when a great evil will descend. This evil force will be called Ford Motor Company. It will set new standards: Lower than the fiery pit. By losing Volvo's uncorrupted state, Earth is vulnerable. And then, it will be time to attack."

-Nokis, Salrilian Prophet

I'm writing a plug that takes place in the 14th century. On Earth, the most modern weapon was the sword.
But in space, The Boodan Civil War is taking place, and the Salrilians have just encountered the Audemedons and are at war with them (The plug ends when the Salrilians capture the Audemedon Control Consciousness and blow up the Audemedons' < classified > )

Basically, the plug is a prequil to ARES.

-Captain Slug

------------------
Would you like to ride on your own ass?
-Advertisement for donkey rides in Thailand

Cool... But remember the Auds are machines, so you'd have to adress their origins.

------------------
Visit my Ares Website at: (URL=http://themightyRW.homestead.com/AresPage.html)

For some reason, u have to copy and paste.
I'm building it and need
some of Ares community's
input.

"There will be a day on Earth when a great evil will descend. This evil force will be called Ford Motor Company. It will set new standards: Lower than the fiery pit. By losing Volvo's uncorrupted state, Earth is vulnerable. And then, it will be time to attack."

-Nokis, Salrilian Prophet

I know that.

The Audemedons were created by an unknown race a long time ago (the Grolk, I think).
Initially, the creation of Artificial Intelligence united this peace-loving race, but when the central consciousness decided that their creators were no longer needed, things got ugly.
Immune to reason and driven by it's lust for power, the consciousness spawned a race of independant machines that greusomely attacked their masters. In a few years, the spacefaring creators were extinct.

The Audemedons, with their new empire, ventured no further than their own systems. Their isolation and lack of communication between their systems proved their downfall.
Meanwhile the Salrilians, with their unquenchable thirst for knowledge, expanded their territory and bumped straight into the outermost of the Audemedon systems. The Salrilians attempt to learn about new races. What they cannot learn, they attempt to contain. What they cannot contain, they destroy.
Initially, the Salrilians did what they could to learn about the Audemedons, but the Audemedons did all they could to resist. The Salrilians decimated the outermost systems to send a clear message to the Audemedons. This was war.

Supposedly, this war lasted for hundreds of years. We don't know how long. What we do know, is that in the end, the Salrilian Confederacy captured the Audemedon Central Consciousness and enslaved the entire Axis, stamping out all resistance.

This is what my plug is about.
-Captain Slug
captain_slug@altavista.com

------------------

cool, I dont know if your willing to release this info on your soon to be plug but what will the ships be like? Really primitive? A little primitive? ?
Just wondering cause this plug sounds pretty cool.

The ships will be a little Primitive.
The Gaitori Union hasn't formed, so There will be no gunships; but there will be astrominers that can fire 2 unguided pulses at a time (with an unlimited supply).

At the time, the most powerfull ship you'll encounter will be an Audemedon Patrol Carrier (Five interceptors, Three Fighters, and an inasansa (sp?) turret)

The most powerfull ship you'll ever have the pleasure controlling will be the Salrilian Planet Crusher (it is used to blow up an audemedon < classified>)

You will get involved in the last of the Gaitori-Obiard Wars and you will feel the might of the Obish Navy and the Gaitori Imperial Navy.

Of course, there will be no human ships . -yet.

------------------