Azdara or Adzara?

I was just wondering if your name was aDzara or aZdara?

------------------
You will shudder at my name.....
The Cacodemon

It's Adzara. I hope thats correct.

------------------
"How can i make it go faster"? -Me-

What did you get the name from?

------------------
The Cacodemon

I take it you haven't played EVO yet?

------------------
" Throught their history, these 'unenlightened' beings have continually organized to opposed the injustices and attrocities committed by their bretheran in power. We, as the prophets, would do well to learn from these humans."
-Final statement of Salrilian reformist Sirthis before his execution.

It's from Escape velocity override. One of the races is called the adzgadri and their fighter is the fastest ship in the game, the Adzara. Maybe Azdara. Hope its the former. It's goddamn fast, hence "how can i make it go faster?" saying i want everything to be faster. i want a damn well upgrade for my heavy destroyer. Hey that would be a cool spin off of ares eh? you could have a fleet, and you use it in battle and it gets experience and upgrades and more people join you as you go on and, hey this could be cool!! OR not.

------------------

As a matter of fact the reason i asked the question was because i have played EVO.The problem is i think it is azdara and not adzara so i'm going to clear this up.

------------------
The Cacodemon

I'm sorry to break this to you but it is azdara :frown: so you have the z and d switched.If you could fix it i would like it but if you can't i don't care that much. 🆒

------------------
The Cacodemon

I found out too. i was playing evo on friday and to my horror as the little guys flew by.... Man. How can you change it short of getting a new registration?

------------------

Trust me, you can't.

------------------
Sundered Angel ,
The One and Only

Hmph does it really matter, I mean just look around! There's typos everywhere Gaitori has become gatori, Ishiman-> ishimian, Audemedon-> Audemon, Salrilian-> saliran or salrian and that kind of things so what does a little ZD to DZ mean anymore, we are surrounded with typos (even I make them (even though I am a perfectionist in English)) and that's just because everyone cannot write English as well as English (as mothertongue) speaking people and even they cannot be perfect 😉 .

------------------
Strange just a moment ago I was flying through a dense asteroid field but now I feel quite cold And just what happened to my
H-Cruiser?!?