It's Aithon's 18th Birthday

I'm now 18! I now have the following legal responsibilities/priveleges:

Selective Service Registration
Voter Registration
Purchase of Sexually Explicite Publications
Use of Tabbacco Products
Sexual Intercourse

Help me out, folks, what am I missing, here?

Anyway, in the 3 months that I've known you all, it's been a pleasure to hang out with you here. I'm sure I've made a few friends, and a few enemies. Either way, give me a buzz on AIM (user: ashaylor) or ICQ (#: 10553541), as I have a 68k machine w/out gameranger, and we'll duke it out.

Thanks!

This post has been edited by Aithon : 04 January 2007 - 05:54 PM

I tried a cigar. They're expensive, they taste like ****, and they burn up your lungs. Oh well.

Hardare wishes Aithon a happy birthday, but wants to know whats up with the thread title being in the 3rd person.
Taste the cigar before smoking it, it should be good. Only the really cheap ones don't taste good.
Oh yeah, and remember, that priveledge to engage in sexual intercouse is prohibited when engaging in it with someone under 18, and many further restrictions may apply depending on the state you live in. Also remember: herpes thrive on ignorance. You have been warned.
Hardware

------------------

Ah! I hoped someone would notice me! I mean, Aithon hoped someone would notice him. He doesn't know why he titled the thread in third person. It's kind of stupid, he guesses. Aithon does know the dangers of sexually transmitted diseases, and plans to protect himself before romanically involving himself with any of his foxy groupies.

On the issue of cigars: I suspect that the cheap price of the cigar I tried has something to do with it's poor taste. It looks pretty damned cool, though. Anyone remember Col. Jack D. Ripper of Dr. Stangelove? He's my idol. 😉

Congratulations, Aithon, on your birthday.

Now, if you'd been living in a civilized country, you would have been legal for at least one of those things since 16 😉

Then again, who really cares?

------------------
Sundered Angel ,
The One and Only

Not everyone has the luxury of living in New Zealand, Sundred Angel.

This post has been edited by Aithon : 04 January 2007 - 05:55 PM

True, true.

But everyone likes to waste their breath on useless patriotism every now and again. 😉

------------------
Sundered Angel ,
The One and Only

Hey Aithon, or what ever the hell your name is, why not post messages about something people care about. Keep your stupid legal privlages to yourself from now on!

------------------
Make 7up Yours!!!!

Hello Sprite,

In case you haven't noticed, this web community does care about things like this. Flame someone who actually deserves flaming please.

------------------
Sundered Angel ,
The One and Only