A "Great net game I've had"

Well, one of the suggestions for things to talk about here in the club is net games, and I just played the best one so far last night. Here's an overview:
Level: Scratching Post. We were both Salrilian. I immediately built a carrier and transferred control to my first flagship, which I christened the Intruder. I then proceeded to build gunships. I took my fleet out and captured two outpost, losing my HVD in the process. My enemy had captured two and a bunker station. I moved my fleet at sublight throughout the area, took over both of their outposts. My carrier was damaged, so I built another and made that my flagship, leaving the other at my planet. I then took my fleet to their bunker station, destroying the small fleet around it and downing its shields. However, before the A. transport got there, I was attacked by a huge force of gunships. My gunships duked it out at close range While I gunned them down at long range. My gunships were destroyed and I fought for a while, destroying a few more ships before they got me. I transferred control to another carrier and noticed that they had no ships at their planet. I built a transport with me as a target, and flew slowly at sublight to their planet, slipping quietly past defenses, until it landed and I won.

------------------
Commander Cicion, commander of Audemedon 6th fleet

"Never tell me the odds!"
-Han Solo

Is anyone else going to say anything, or what?

------------------

-Han Solo

Your poor piloting skillz and bizzare strategy have TAINTED the Matrix. Your question is hereby REJECTED.

I BEG your pardon?

------------------

-Han Solo

I once played CTF... I took control of my flag and evaded the entire Grolk fleet (of 10 or 12 ships) for at lest 4 minutes. Then something got screwed up...

------------------
No, I'm not that cruel. I don't use the flamethrower on my
enemies. I save that for my
allies.
-caalaklael, the trigger
happy obiard

Pax, explain your comments immediately.

------------------
Commander Cicion, commander of Phylydion Primary Armada

-Han Solo