Legend of mana'haraa

Help!!!

OK, so this is my first time on the forums and well I'm really quite stuck in the new plug-in. I've been to the Tree and the Village of Learning and spoken to the witch, but cannot, for the life of me find the forest SE of Berglum she speaks of. Am I on the completely wrong square (the one directly SE of the first Berglum square) or have I just missed some tiny intracacy of the game? Some help (as in where to go and where to find this secret path) would be greatly appreciated, cause I'm about to give the whole thing away and go back to doing actual productive work in a moment (gasp!).

Hi physiegirl. Welcome to the boards.

When I first played this plugin I felt somewhat frustrated as you expressed. However, you just need to broaden your search a little bit. (Hint: Og eno erom erauqs.) I found it by using the awareness skill.

Ahhhh! Thanks for that you averted some dangerous almost work there. Thought I might not be searching wide enough.

So I am starting this plug in and I went to the gave north of Fatrima nothing there. Went back to lady and well no new news. What is the next?

Which cave north of Fantrima? If you're looking in the one with the blue spiders you are in the wrong place. Look for something near where the goblins have made a camp. 🙂 ~RD

Rubber Ducky, on Nov 9 2005, 07:15 AM, said:

Which cave north of Fantrima? If you're looking in the one with the blue spiders you are in the wrong place. Look for something near where the goblins have made a camp. 🙂 ~RD
View Post

I went to that cave and once through there was nothing there.

Poke around a bit. 🙂

There is definately something there, but it's not obvious.

Hi guys,
just started playing this plugin and I found the cave allright, I took the necklace from the trancing dwarf but then I haven't got a clue what to do...

pls help

thx

danny

cerebellum, on Nov 13 2005, 07:40 AM, said:

I took the necklace from the trancing dwarf but then I haven't got a clue what to do...
View Post

Well now let's think about this a bit, cerebellum. That's what your screen name indicates you would do. 🙂 If the necklace holds an evil spell, you wouldn't want to try it on in a dark cave where nobody could find you, would you? So I'd say the first thing to do is to get out where there may be some friendly people around before you try any experiments. Then make a decision about what you might do with a necklace which came into your possession.

Rubber Ducky, on Nov 13 2005, 02:40 PM, said:

Well now let's think about this a bit, cerebellum. That's what your screen name indicates you would do. 🙂 If the necklace holds an evil spell, you wouldn't want to try it on in a dark cave where nobody could find you, would you? So I'd say the first thing to do is to get out where there may be some friendly people around before you try any experiments. Then make a decision about what you might do with a necklace which came into your possession.
View Post

okay okay, I didn't even think to try it on... but I did
Is the quest over when you awake the dwarf and get his sword ?

thx again

bye

cerebellum, on Nov 14 2005, 08:04 AM, said:

Is the quest over when you awake the dwarf and get his sword ?
View Post

It's been a while since I've played this plugin, but I believe that is correct. If you've been north and done your business with the village elders, then that's about it.

Just a side note here: I found chopping down trees to get paid for the lumber was a very creative trick. And you can go back as many times as you like to reap the benefits of the fast-growing timber. 😄 With the Blade Diabolus, I made quick work of those trees.

One of the small bugs in the plugin is that if the trees become afraid of you, they start to run away. This is pretty comical. There is a way to prevent that from happening but it requires that the author, Yoggy, go back and "fix" the problem.

Rubber Ducky, on Nov 11 2005, 06:13 PM, said:

Poke around a bit. 🙂

There is definately something there, but it's not obvious.
View Post

Do I need to have the Trinity plug in loaded? I am so confused. I went tot he cave and looked and looked. Not one creature or anything.

blavalla, on Nov 14 2005, 03:46 PM, said:

Do I need to have the Trinity plug in loaded? I am so confused. I went tot he cave and looked and looked. Not one creature or anything.
View Post

You do not have to have Trinity active.

There is something there, you have to examine it closely. As I said, it's not obvious. That is part of the creativity of this plugin which I like so much. Yoggy has found some unique ways of doing things. If I say anything more I'll spoil your fun.