stuck In a crypt!

You know that place with zombies

HI ALL! After playing around with the demo a bit I have FINALLY come across something NEW that I had NEVER seen before! I was suspicious at first that the Crypt with the powerful zombies had nothing but a few treasure chests but when I went into every nook and cranny today of the Crypt i found a SECRET PASSAGE!!!! HUZAAA!!!! So, I save my game, kill super duper zombies and talk to this monk about a lamp and such. Eventually I kill the beast (and SD zombies) and go back to the monk who says, "Hurry and find the lamp!" I thought this was strange so I checked my quest log only to find that I have to find the lamp now that I've killed the beast. I also noticed tiles on the floor wich can be steped on to activate god knows what. So I would like to know this: Is the lamp in the demo version, and what are the tiles on the ground for? (went all out on this post lol) All help is appreciated. 🙂

There are three floor tile switches. When you activate all three, a tomb slides over and the Divine Lamp is released from its hiding place. The lamp gives good protection against the undead. (Ha! Just in time for Halloween. 😄 )

WoW good item!!! Now I can whoop zombie but!!! 😄 And thats freaky timeing RD! Now all the demo player are gona get killed trying to find it! WoW all of my sentences end with a "!" !