Missing tower!

where is the mage tower?

Im running the trinity plug and started a conjuror game, The little boy that follows me says theres a tower some where for powerful foke, but I cant find it! Its very Annoying! any one know? :huh:
Yet another question from Two Jacks.

The Mage Tower is three squares south of Fantrima. You can't go a direct route there. Go into the second square south and turn to the west. Now cross the bridge and head east into the square you were in before but now you're on the south side of the river. Do not head directly south (unless you like meeting Sea Giants) but follow the tree line staying as far east as possible. You will now enter the square with the Mage Tower. Look for it in the northeast corner.

Good luck with your game. 🙂 ~RD

Ok thanks!

Oh also How do I keep going in my alchimy book Im at level 21 and I cant get any more spell thingys. Know anyting about that?

The only way to get more spells is to use a plugin. Stark Bledfast's Spells Expander is the best for that. It's also a fun plugin to play.

Ok ill try it out. thanks again! 🙂

Ok heres a few questions. Do you know what "Mary Kristinas harp" is for? Is there going to be a notice when we can register the game? Do you think theres going to be any sequels or other game like POG?

Two Jacks, on Mar 8 2005, 02:47 AM, said:

Do you know what "Mary Kristinas harp" is for?
View Post

Yes, I do. 😄

Oh, Did you want to know too? Why don't you take it back to her and find out. (She lives in Fantrima if you haven't met yet.) You may not be able to do anything with the harp until after you have sent her husband back from Gwyden Camp which I believe is outside of the demo playing area.

Is there going to be a notice when we can register the game?
View Post

There will certainly be one on this forum and I expect elsewhere as well.

Do you think theres going to be any sequels or other game like POG?
View Post

There are several major plugins started which will possibly be completed when Coldstone is fixed. Since PoG was written with Coldstone, it is being worked on at the same time as PoG. A sequel? Only time will tell.

This might be my last question. Can you make GOOD plugins for POG with out registering coldstone, and on that note if you cant what kinds can you make?Oh wait. Cold stone fix?
Im just full of questions. Sorry if this is a bother.

The Coldstone fix and the PoG fix will very likely march down the asle together as PoG and Coldstone already share the same bed. No major (good) plugin could be written with the demo version at this time.

That realy bites! Man I cant wait to register!Im full of energy today! :laugh: :rolleyes: 😄 :ninja:

Oh and if you ever ind anything out about those Major plug-ins Please let me know! 🙂

Man! i saw something cool! its the 4th level ranger spell! How do I get it im at level 21! and know all the spells up to level 3!!!! Man it looks so cool!!! :laugh:

Does anyone know? how to get it?

Go see Master Norgha in the Perugo Forest and buy the Minotaur Book from him. The book costs 6000 gold pieces. It's the only level 4 spell. There is another book for sale from Gewin the Herbalist who has that flower-covered house north of Fantrima. This will turn you into a spider for a short period. (More speed.) It's a first level spell.

ok cant wait to register! :laugh:

Rubber Ducky, on Mar 22 2005, 05:41 AM, said:

There is another book for sale from Gewin the Herbalist who has that flower-covered house north of Fantrima. This will turn you into a spider for a short period. (More speed.) It's a first level spell.
View Post

SPIDER IZ FUN!!! SPIDER SPIDERSPIDER SPIIIIDDDEEEER!!

sorry, i had to release that, its just that i like spiders