New plugin review

only for those who love to cheat

Gold items health. A new plugin has been placed on the addons page for PoG. It does what it says it will, which is increases your gold by 100 each time the G key is tapped, or ups your health in increments of 10 every stroke of the H key, or takes you to a store where all the items (food, weapons, and quest items) are available free (F key.) Your ill-gotten gains can then be sold at any of the legitimate shops for more gold.

Personally, I think this ruins the game. I'm not in favor of cheats anyway but this one goes too far.

There is a conflict with this plugin and another recent addition Teleportin. Both use the keys F, G, and H. If you have Gold items health and Teleportin both checked, Teleportin will not work in any direction except north.

I was unable to test the application which claims to produce a saved game file for use with OS X because I still work on OS 9.

Feel free to add your own comments about any of these new additions. ~RD

Well the plug does not completely spoil the game, I meen the shop doesnt let you buy the quest items and it doesnt sell elven items shuch as elven studded glove or the elven short bow. The items you have to find on your own.