Not working on 10.3.8

I go to launch program and it displays a blank screen. i am running OS 10.3.8 on a new imac G5. This also occurs when i try to launch any game created with the coldstone game engine. anyone know why!?

Musicman24, on Apr 3 2005, 02:38 AM, said:

I go to launch program and it displays a blank screen. i am running OS 10.3.8 on a new imac G5. This also occurs when i try to launch any game created with the coldstone game engine. anyone know why!?
View Post

you havnt been paying attention have you. Or maybe you're new, either way. the problem is that PoG still isnt really ported to run on OSX. Beenox is supposed to be working on it, but until then neither coldstone nor PoG can be used on OSX and all plugin development has pretty much stopped

that also accounts for the deceased nature of this particular board.

(and if I screwed up any of the information, plz someone correct me)

This post has been edited by Spazzybob : 02 April 2005 - 10:18 PM

Anymore info on this? lke anyone know the status of progress on this or if they are even going to make a plugin? Anything?!

Hi Musicman24, welcome to the boards.

Beenox is no longer involved. AmbrosiaSW has hired Dominic to try to fix both Coldstone and Pillars of Garendall. Read this thread and you will have all the latest information which is available.

If you go into the PoG prefs and select "open in classic" the game should work for you. It will not run in OS 10.3.8.