second princess HELP!

where is she? i searched (both forum and game) and could not find :blink:

please help!

Vlady, on Feb 4 2005, 08:28 AM, said:

where is she?
View Post

After you rescue Princess Ciara your quest is to find Troll Central. If you go there on foot from the Plains of Endless Wind tunnel, you will meet the runner again. He tells you about a captured Troll. You must speak with this troll. The troll knows where the 2nd princess was taken. He says she was taken to Perugo. If you don't know where that is, ask Harold in Fantrima. Once you get there, look carefully for an arrow sign pointing into the forest.

That's all I'll say here. If you're still lost, email me at rduck@optonline.net. Put "Damsels help" or something similar in the subject line of your email to avoid getting thrown out with spam. 🙂

just met with the runner! Thanks RD!! 😉

yo vlady can u help me find the first princess... all i need to find is the ogre camp... where is it?

Vlady, on Feb 4 2005, 05:27 PM, said:

just met with the runner! Thanks RD!! 😉
View Post

where is the runner? east or west of the plains of endless wind entrance

Bart Simpson, on Apr 2 2005, 06:30 PM, said:

... all i need to find is the ogre camp...
View Post

If you start at the river portals and walk south on the west side of the river you will come to a campfire with half a dozen Ogres around it. But the note says, "...on the south side of the river where it flows past the Ogre camp ..." so bring your wading boots or plan ahead. 🙂