Big Boss Trouble

I am trying to have an active Goblin Chief in a non-linear level. It is the size of the Labryinth. You start from the bottom right and work your way to the top left, where you battle the Goblin Chief. I am having trouble getting it to work. When I place the horizontal point it really messes up the level.

Is there anyone skilled at bosses who I could send this to to be fixed?

Thanks in advance.

------------------
Chalmers: Aurora Borealis? At this time of year? A this time of day? In this part of the country? Localized entirely within your kitchen?
Skinner: Yes.
Chalmers: May I see it?
Skinner: No.

To MASCOT, a horizontal axis runs through the entire height of the level. That means passing through the axis anywhere, including and especially outside the boss "ring," will result in the cutoff activating. In short, you must have absolutely nothing under and above the boss area, although you can have all the stuff you want elsewhere.

------------------
Greetings - I am your friendly neighborhood moderator. Over the coming years I shall force-feed you my biased one-sided liberal tripe that I find truthful based upon my own faulty and fragmented logic; excessive smileys 🙂 🙂 🙂 and bizarre TexT! formatting also help clarify my inane points. Welcome to the boards!

Originally posted by spamguy:
**To MASCOT, a horizontal axis runs through the entire height of the level. That means passing through the axis anywhere, including and especially outside the boss "ring," will result in the cutoff activating. In short, you must have absolutely nothing under and above the boss area, although you can have all the stuff you want elsewhere.

That's what I was afraid of. Oh well. :frown: Thanks.

------------------
Chalmers: Aurora Borealis? At this time of year? A this time of day? In this part of the country? Localized entirely within your kitchen?
Skinner: Yes.
Chalmers: May I see it?
Skinner: No.