Music playback no longer works

And no, I did not disable it.

I've had Pillars of Garendall for a very long time, (Windows version, registered) and the music has always worked, I have occasionally turned it off in order to listen too other music, so I do know that there's an option that lets you turn it on/off.

Anyway, a few days ago, I reinstalled Windows, and now the music refuses to work. I have tried to turn it on/off, use the max volume on my speakers, and I even tried the Volume control plugin - but nothing works. Does anybody know how I can fix this?

Any help appreciated,
Seldane

Edit: Worth to mention is that my friend had the exact same problem with PoG - the only thing is that the music has never worked for him (he's also using the Windows version).

Edit #2: Don't think I'm some Mac hater just because I have the Windows version, I have a Mac too, but I play this particular game on PC since my PC is faster than my Mac.

This post has been edited by Seldane : 01 February 2005 - 07:15 AM

bumb

Any ideas? Any idea whatsoever? I can't play Pillars of Garendall without its wonderful music! I just can't.. It's not the same thing without it. 😞

Seldane, on Feb 15 2005, 08:17 AM, said:

bumb

Any ideas?
View Post

If ctrl M doesn't turn the music on, have you tried going into the music folder and seeing if the music files will play on your PC? Perhaps in re-installing, you killed the app which renders the music. I think you need QuickTime Player, but I'm not sure because I don't use a Windows computer.